Chapter 2:Corrupted Steve

In The Aether,it is raining in the Aether. The animals in the Aether hiding for shelter. Aerbunny and her bunnies are hiding in a small tree hole,the flying cow are hiding. The Phyg hid away in the farm.

The guards known as the Valkyrie look up the sky and spoke with each other about Notch,they never experienced rain before.

As raining are dripping on the glass of Notch's castle,outside of his office,he and Herobrine are stood there in fear,seeing their Steve have become corrupted. The first human creation has become corrupted and you can't undo it.

Once a virus,always be a virus.

“My Steven,what did you do to my Steven,give him back to me. Turn him back to normal,I don't like it,this isn't the Steve I fell in love with." Said Herobrine.

“Oh my goodness,did you hear that Steve,he doesn't love you for who you are. You know what to do,KILL HIM!"

Steve understood as he summoned a diamond sword from his hand,he took a step and raise up his sword at Herobrine. Notch quickly made a move,he used one of abilities and transported Steve elsewhere.

He made a right choice,but then,Herobrine grabbed him by neck and threw him against the glass. The glass are reformed glass. They can't be broken.

As for Herobrine,he tackled down his older brother and ready to punch him,but before he does that,he felt a sword pointed to the back of his head. He knew it was.

“Get. Off. Of. Him." Said Alex.

Herobrine slowly get off of Notch and moved back away from him,Alex kept her diamond sword pointing at him,making sure he doesn't make a move. Once she check,she pur her sword into her inventory and went over to Notch,helping him and held onto him.

“WHY ARE YOU BY HIS SIDE?! HE MADE STEVE VANISHED! STEVE IS CORRUPTED AND IT'S ALL HIS FAULT.....! AND NOTCH YOU ARE DAMN LUCKY TO HAVE HER!! I SHOULD'VE KILL HER IF I HAD A CHANCE!"

Alex held onto Notch,her heart started to ache from Herobrine's words,Notch felt it and yell back at him.

“DON'T DISRESPECT MY ALEX! I LOVE HER BECAUSE I MUST PROTECT HER! I DIDN'T WANT HER TO BECOME SICK LIKE STEVE! SHE IS MY FEMALE HUMAN AND I CANT LOSE HER!!! NOW HEROBRINE DO ME A FAVOR AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Herobrine wasn't expecting him to yell back at him again,he whine and stay quiet as he is been told. He started to sob in tears. He can't believe it,he just witness that Steve has become a virus and they couldn't do anything to stop it.

Notch look at Herobrine,took a deep breath. He kissed Alex on the forehead as Alex let go of him. Notch walk to Herobrine and hugged him.

“I didn't want this to happen brother,trust me. I didn't. I wanted to protect Steve for you but it didn't go as plan,I love Steve too as much you do,but I just can't. That entity. He is responsible of this whole thing."

Herobrine hugged him back and sniff up his nose,he cried in tears,once Herobrine stopped crying. He opened his eyes and his eyes were wided open,an shock expression on his face. He told Notch not to look at the computers or outside.

Alex were confused till she opened the window,she gasped at sight. Seeing the world glitching all over the place. Alex back away and told Notch the same thing to not look.

Notch let go of the hug and turn around of what they were talking about,once he turn around,he see his world corrupted. All of it had turn into pieces. Notch is full of sadness.

“Oh my....The world,the players. Minecraft." Whispered Herobrine.

Notch looked at the world,he had tears in his eyes. It's the first time that all his hard work going to be washed away.

“My world. My hard work. My everything,it is ruined. This is what I'm afraid of,I wanted to protect Steve,I want to protect everyone from the virus. Their was a reason why I wanted to protect Alex. I love her,she is the only person." Said Notch.

Alex hugged Notch from behind,and smiled.

“It isn't your fault." Said Alex.

(In the corrupted world)

The corrupted Steve,walking and touch a nearby tree,it was glitching like crazy. He lay back on the tree and take a deep breath. His left eye were flicking to human eye and corrupted eye.

You can tell that Steve is struggling.

Her-Hero-brine.....Herobrine.....I....love you.

“Hmm,are you still resisting,stop resisting and start affecting the players now. No rest,no nothing. We didn't want a Steve like you to be nothing,we will erase your mind again,and you'll be working with us as a evil villain." Said Entity 303 as he appeared visible to Steve's eyes.

Steve gasped as he get chock by Entity 303. He struggles and struggles from Entity 303's grip. As he chock Steve,a shock came from his hand,Steve screams as Entity 303 drop him down on the ground.

“Do what you were told."

Steve stood up on his two feet and nods toward him.

“Good boy,now affect the players."

Steve understood and went over to the nearby village.

Entity 303 laughs,he disappeared as his laugh echos thought out the world of minecraft.