Clubs and drinks

I was laying on my bed when I get a call from harry. "Speak styles" I say. "Wanna go to a club with me, it'll be payback for u helping me"he states " sure it'll be good to have a little fun, what should I wear? " I ask knowing the answer. "Short and sexy baby "he says I can hear his smirk. I hung up and went to my closet. I found a white lace mid-thigh  dress with long sleeves. Followed by white pumps. I put on winged liner with a small amount of mascara. I finished with a maroon lipstick. I let my hair out of its loose bun and ruffled it a little. A car honk told me he was here. I walked down stairs and got in the black range rover. "I knew you were hot but u didn't know you were this hot" he said his eyes gazeing me.
Time skip to the club
Harry brought some shots for us and by the middle of them I was drunk. "I'm such a light weight" I slurred. Harry chuckled. "Harry dance with me" I giggled out. I grabbed his hand and took him to the dance floor full of sweaty body's grinding on each other.
I swayed my hips slightly touching his crotch with my butt. I turned around and put my hands on his chess. I looked him straight in the eyes. I started to lower my hands slowly. "I wouldn't do that" I kept going slowly palming him through his pants. I don't really remember what happened after that I was out like a light. I just woke up in harry bed after that......oh god no.