Helping new industry's

"I just noticed there's something about ya, got me felling like I can't be with out ya, Every time some one mentioned ya name got me felling like I'm going insane." I sung patting on the steering wheel. My and my bff/assistant were on our way to the new industry. We're meeting with harry styles the industry manger. Me and him will be working together. "Ain't no words to describe you baby, all I know is that you take me high,can't keep you out of my mind." She sang. I turned off the radio "amber" she huffed. "Ashley" I said back "were here" I said getting out. Today I was wearing black jeans with a white dress shirt. Plain but simple. I grabbed my bag and headed inside. Ashley grabbed her bag and walked behind me pulling out a clip board full of papers. I walked inside the busy building. Harry was a childhood friend and he called in me as a favor. "No no no Lauren that's not the type of fabric I asked for...I said ruby red not velvet red" a mans voice said. I know that voice anywhere. "Harry styles...I haven't seen you in years" I said "Amber thank god your here" he picked me up and swung me around. "Harry put me down." I hit his shoulder a little. "Alright alright ya little brat" he chuckled "Hey" I huffed. "Oh harry do you remember Ashley from...2 grade?" I asked him "hey harry" she said. They did this stupid handshake thing we used to do as kids. "Wow you guys still remember that" I giggled "now what did you call me here for" I asked. "Okay, so I don't have any ideas and I need new models for the next cover" he said. "Can Ashley be a model?" He asked "Um ask her not me" I said. We looked at her and she gave him a thumbs up. "Do you have any ideas for me to use on her?" He asked "I took out a pack of old thing that I drew but never published into fashion. " here's about 5-6" I said. "Thank you so much" he said and gave me a hug. I walked yo my office in the building. Set all my stuff in the right place. "Here we go"..