"What did you say about a innocent girl Issei" I said to Issei.

The girl ran towards Kiba who was just standing there doing nothing but holding his sword.

"Hey princess watchout" Issei yelled at Kiba. Kiba snapped out of it then chopped of one of her legs.

I charged in and took out 3 more legs with my swords. Issei punched the girl and made her go flying towards Koneko who puched the girl in the belly making her fly in to the sky. Then we heard lightning from out side and knew it was Akeno doing her part.

The girl then landed in front of the warehouse black and charred. We walked out side and stood next to everyone else. Rias then stood in front of the rogue devil and said.

"You killed your master and ran away to live for your own selfish desires. That deserves the punishment of more then a thousand hells now die"

She shot a ball of demonic energy at the devil leaving nothing of the devil.

After that Koneko went to Asia to get an injury healed that the rogue devil made. Then we heard someone being slapped.

We all looked to see that Rias slapped Kiba in the face.

"What's wrong Kiba, your not your self right now. You could of just gotten every one killed" Rias said to Kiba.

"Everything is fine, I'm sorry Rias"
Kiba said that before walking out the front gate of the warehouse property.

I stopped him out side of the gate and said.

"Kiba does this have to do with the picture of the Holy sword" I asked him.

"(Y/n) what do you live for?" He asked.

"I live to protect everyone I care about and the people I love"

"I live as a devil now to get my revenge on the people who killed my comrades. I will get my revenge and destroy Excalibur"

"I'm worried about you Kiba, but I won't stop you from your purpose, just don't get your self killed" I said and smiled.

"Thanks for understanding (Y/n). I will be on my way now" Kiba said as he started to walk away.

I went back to the others and we went our separate ways. Issei and Asia went back to Issei's house and I took Me and the Girls back to my house.

I sat on the bed in my room with the girls and asked Rias.

"Was Kiba the survivor of the Holy Sword Project"

"Yes he was. Why do you ask" she replied.

"It's because the reason he started to act like this is when he looked at the picture with the holy sword in it"

"Kiba was one of many children who were experimented on in the Holy sword project to artificially create people who can wield holy swords and Excalibur. The project was said to of failed and they killed all of the children that were tested on. But Kiba managed to escape almost dying in the process before I found him laying in the snow bleeding out and turned him in to my knight"

"Do you think he will be ok?" Lily asked.

"Well I don't know, probably my best bet is that he will go back to normal after he destroys Excalibur. But the problem for that is that  Excalibur has been turned in to 7 different swords. And finding all 7 swords would be hard and dangerous. But we don't want or get in to a war with heaven and their angels because of this. So I truly don't know what we can do for him" I answered her.

"Well we can think of it tomorrow we need some sleep. So let's go to a bed" Rias said before turing off the light.

"Good night my girlfriends I love you" I said to them.

"Love you too (Y/n) good night" they said back.

After that we went to sleep soundly as Kiva was out their not being him self.

~~~~~
Hello every one I know the chapter is shorter then what it would be normally but this always happens to me when I start a new story arch. Now Kiba is not being him self and wants to get revenge on Exalcalibur. So with that I'll see you guys next time. Good bye.

P.S. quick question. What color hair do you think Charellete from Infinite Stratos has? I was thinking it was Dirty blond since it is darker then Cecilia hair but I need your opinion on this. Just comment on this for your answer.

Good bye see you guys later.