"Akeno, Rias my arms again" I said to them.

"Do we need to drain out the dragon energy again?" Akeno said seductively  as she licked her lips.

"Yes I need both of you to drain the power right now. But thank the maou that it's not a weekly occurrence " I said.

"Akeno we need to bring him to his room for privicy" Rias ordered Akeno.

"I can still walk you know, but my room might be the best place to do it" I said to them.

We went to my room and I sat on the couch while Akeno had my left hand and Rias had my right hand. They started to suck on my fingers to spread and drain the dragon energy. They made slurping sounds and such as they did it.

"Why are you girls trying to act so sexual, I know your my girlfriends but this is not the time to do so" I said them as they finished up and my arms went back to normal.

"Thanks Rias, Thanks Akeno" I said that then gave them both a quick kiss on the lips "let's head back down stairs now"

We went back down stairs and sat back down on the couch. Everyone was still looking at the pictures and making comments on them. I looked at Kiba and he wasn't acting like him self, but I ignored it.

Then Issei got an alert on his watch that someone was summoning him.

"You're being summoned Issei do you want me to teleport you to the Club room so you can get the bike" I asked him.

"Yeah if you can do that, that would be great" Issei replied.

I made a teleportation circle on the ground for him and he walked in it and I teleported him to the club room. Then we went back to what we were doing.

After a hour or so passed Rias got a call from the arch duke.

"Ok guys we have another rogue devil to deal with. Let's put everything away and head there" Rias said.

"Yes ma'am" the rest of us said as we put the photo albums and boxes of pictures away on one of the shelves by the TV.

We left Rose and Mo'o home  and teleported to the location of the rogue devil.

Part 2.

After the teleportation we were in front of a old warehouse that was falling apart. Rias called Issei to get here before we entered.

Issei arrived on the bike with with picture frame rapped in cloth on his back.

"Over here Issei" Rias said to him.

We then all looked at the building.

"That is definitely the smell of a rogue devil" Koneko said.

"Then let's take it out" I said as I activated my sacred gear.

I filed out the swords and detached them and pulled them out of the ground. Issei activated his Boosted gear and Kiba unsheathed his sword.

Koneko knocked down the door then we walked in. We saw what looked like innocent girl hiding behind a machine.

"Aww it's just a innocent girl" Issei says then the girl turned in to half of a spider.