Chapter 21

Everyone scanned the battle with slight apprehension and excitement. It was an obvious reason as to why, no one had ever had the opportunity to see something as rare as an Imuchakk warrior fighting a knight of Sasan.

Meanwhile, Sinbad and Ja'far were commenting on the battle, both finding critical things to analyze. It was mostly Sinbad that seemed more interested as there was a huge difference between the two.

Sinbad reached a hand to rest over his brows, "he's got the same ridiculous strength as always, huh?" Asked Sinbad, "It would be difficult to withstand even one on those attacks."

Ja'far hummed in response, "but he can't just keep running away, either."

Mystras seemed to be getting the upper hand as he snuck up on Hinahoho and attacked him from behind, catching him off guard. Everyone stayed wide eyed as Mystras attacked him with great speed.

"He's so fast!" Exclaimed Sera, having never seen his fighting style. Although, unfortunately for Mystras, it didn't leave a scratch on Hinahoho.

It seemed to be a good match like Zepar had said; a man with an overwhelming number of attacks against a man with a few devasting attacks.

"It's a good match," said Ja'far, crossing his arms.

"Mystras had practiced hard and gained a lot of experience for his age," added Sinbad, "this match may be a prolonged one."

Sera narrowed her eyes as she examined it, "I have to disagree... Something tells me it'll end sooner than you think..."

They both seemed to be reaching their limit at this point, both determined to win and be their king's spear.

...If we can't,

Then we...

Can never become our king's sword!!

Sinbad turned to his metal vessels as the insignia began to glow, Sera turned and as she did she could've sworn she saw something gold come from it. She rubbed her eyes only to see it disappeared.

I am...

I am!!

I am the strongest spear!!

She turned to look behind her as she felt a pair of eyes on her back, Kimi was staring at her with slightly widened eyes. Almost as if she just figured something out. Sera rose a brow but was interrupted as a small explosion coming from Mystras and Hinahoho.

The two were knocked out from each other's attacked, they must have canceled each other out. Zepar picked them up and examined them, "My, my... They are alive, although they've both completely exhausted their energy," he said, "the power of their household vessels was at the same level, so the attacks canceled each other out."

He dropped them on the pillar where Sinbad's group was, "they were able to get this far by drawing out each other's power," he explained, "well... That means they both pass," he said reluctantly.

Zepar then spoke of how he wanted something more serious, a death match. His eyes landed on Masrur and Ja'far, "Ja'far, Masrur. But this isn't going to be a simple contest of strength. It'll be a fight to the death."

"NO!"

Zepar's eyes widened to see Sera standing there in partial Djinn equip, her eyes shined with rage as she pointed her spear at him. Zepar glared at her, "someone restrain her until a kill her," he said menacingly.

Sinbad quickly strode up to her and tried holding her arms back. She struggled in his hold, "LET. GO." She said sternly, ripping her arms away, "I don't care what you do to me, just don't make Masrur do this! He's not a slave anymore-" she pointed her spear towards the Djinn- "You can't force him to do your bidding!"