Lost Scroll 1

She sighed in bliss as the warm, steaming water surrounded her sore body. It was heavenly in the small pond she was in, it was built for her a few years ago on the roof of her organization. You could say it was more of a fancy tribe but everyone there preferred organization better. 

As she leaned back into the concrete ends of the pond her once red hair faded away as her power was calming down, it faded into another color. She picked at the ends of her hair and gazed at the soft color she had grown so used to over the years. She sighed and wrapped her arms around herself, it was relaxing in the small pond. 

At the ends of the roof where the small pond is there were flower beds of the most exquisite and best smelling, there were sometimes used for perfumes or picked for a special sweetheart. She smiled at the thought of her own sweetheart, Uriah. He was sweet and picked by her father, Elias. He was the leader and it was his duty to pick her husband as he was going to succeed him. 

Her attendants were also picked by her father and, of course, they were women. Both trained in the art of self-defense if anyone came after her. Although they didn't seem to look it on account to the thick robes they always wore. As of now, they stood by her side, one holding a cloth to dry herself and another holding her clothes.

"Mistress," one spoke up. 

"It's time," said the other. 

She sighed and proceeded to get out, water dripped down her bare body as she stood up, waiting for them to tend to her. As she stood up, shamelessly revealing her bare form, none of them noticed the man behind the flower beds spying on them. He was mostly spying on the woman showing off her body thinking that no one was spying. 

He smirked as he examined every dip and curve of her body, he was getting aroused at the sight. He wanted to be his and he was going to get her by any means necessary. Even if it meant using a few... tricks up his sleeve. He licked his lips as her hair shifted to the side showing her chest to its full view, she truly is alluring. One of a kind. 

*~*~*

"Mistress, are you ready?"

She nodded as her attendants slipped her clothes on her shoulders, "ready for what?" She asked, having not heard the news that had been spreading throughout the entire village.

The attendants looked at each other and giggled, "you were always one to be out of the loop, miss," one said while giggling while closing her outer robe. The other tied a sash around her waist.

Their mistress didn't seem to like the giggling as she glared at them, "instead of wasting your time by giggling at me, why don't you tell me as to what is going on," she said as her hair turned from its normal to its fiery red. The attendants flinched while the man hiding behind the bush grew more aroused at her anger, he had to have her. 

"M-Mistress, please! Calm down!" 

'No. Let your anger grow, my love. Let it grow.'

She soon listened to her attendants and pressed a hand to her forehead, "it's fine. It's fine," she said, waving it off. Her attendants soon went on to explain that their father had found a prophet to speak for them, it was also said that they practiced divination. That had been a few weeks ago and today she was supposed to meet them. 

The man's eyes widened as he soon realized they were talking about him, he glanced down at his staff which he used to get in here, "I almost forgot..." He mumbled, remembering what he was really doing here. He waited until they left and then tapped his staff on the ground, allowing him to go to where he was supposed to be. 

*~*~*

She walked through the halls, her robes trailing behind her as she made her way to the main hall, where she would be meeting this so-called prophet. She was skeptical as many had shown up to your father, all of them fake. 

The reason why the wanted to find a prophet was so that they could speak the message of God to them. If she was being honest with herself, she didn't believe in that. It was only a myth, a powerful one as their whole tribe believed in it as it said the story of how their powers came to them.

She sighed and walked into the main hall to see a man with dark hair adorned with white robes and a gold staff in his hand. In front of the man was her father who had the same color hair as her and was adorned with thick royal robes. The new prophet was kneeling down in front of her father. 

Her father noticed her and smiled, "my daughter, come and meet our new prophet." He stated gesturing to the man kneeling down, as the man turned to her she could see his amber shine brightly as they gazed at her. She could feel her heart pang and a blush spread across her cheeks as he did. It felt he was looking straight into her soul but in a good way. 

She took a deep breath and composed herself, "hello, I am the daughter of the chief," she said, giving him a small bow, "I am happy to know that you blessed us with your presence."

The man known as the prophet grabbed her hand and pressed a soft kiss to it, "I am ecstatic to finally meet the daughter of the chief," he said in a soft, alluring voice. 

She felt herself blush again and took her hand away, "yes... Of course." She shook off the feeling rising in her chest, "I hope you are prosperous here, prophet."

He chuckled and placed a hand on his chest, "oh please..." His eyes shined with something she couldn't quite see. 

"Call me David."