Meeting My Brothers

Brianna Damari Amour Breeding

So I'm now on the plane saying bye bye to Chicago and hello to Atlanta. I've been on this plane for the last four hours and we're finally about to land.

Once we landed I called my mom to see who would be picking me up from the airport.
Me-Hey mom, who's picking me up from the airport?
Mom-Your brother Carnell is going to be picking u up. He's tall and caramel color.
Me-Ok then I'll be seeing u soon.
Mom-Ok bye

So when we hung up, I realized that she said Carnell. As in Carnell from B5? Idk but now this is just confusing.
____________________________________
Turns out that it was Carnell from B5 who was picking me up. Damn. People always told me that I could be related to them and now to find out that I'm their little sister is amazing. I finally have an actual family.

Carnell- So lil sis tell me about yourself.

Me-Well I'm 16 I have an attitude problem, I'm in love with mindless behavior, b5, august alsina, Chris brown, usher, and trey songz. I have one best friend. Her name is Angelique but I call her Angie. I'm about to be a sophomore in high school, and my favorite foods are pizza and hot wings. Now tell me about u.

Carnell- Can't do that baby sis.

Me-And why not?

Carnell-Cuz we home. Now let's go cuz momma baked some brownies.

All I could do was shake my head at this boy. When we got in, all the boys were in the kitchen. Then the woman who's my mom walked out and gave me a huge hug.

Mom-Boys come meet your sister.

They all introduced they self and Kelly picked me up.

Kelly-I always wanted a baby sister and now i got one.

Me-I always wanted a big brother and now i got five.

They all showed me upstairs to my room and I was amazed.

It was huge.

Mom came upstairs and told us all that she had to go take care of some business and it was just going to be me and the boys here for the rest of the day.

Dustin: Some of our friends coming over in about a hour so you got a little bit of time if you want to get freshened up before they get here.

Me: Yeah. Imma go ahead and do that cause it was kind of a long flight.

They left out and I went in my suitcases and unpacked all of my clothes before I pulled out an outfit and then I took a shower.

When I got out I re-did my hygiene and then I got dressed.

I finished up getting dressed and then I did my hair

I finished up getting dressed and then I did my hair. I just straightened it and then I found which bellybutton ring I wanted to put in.

This one is definitely one of my favorites. It was one of the ones that I bought when I first got my piercing.