#12~ What does dragons mean?!

I woke up in the hospital bed. Only to be greeted by the face of Potter. "Why are you here, Potter?" I sneered. He rolled his eyes at me. "I'm only here to help you." He responded. I scoffed. "And what would I need help with?" "The first task. Look, if you don't want me to help you I'll leave." He said. "Fine. What is it?" I said and rolled my eyes. "Dragons." He responded and left. Dragons!? What was Potter even talking about!? I rolled my eyes. I have bigger issues to deal with at the moment. I looked down and realized that my ankle was wrapped. Great. I have to go through the first task with a sprained ankle. I huffed in frustration. What even could have happened? I heard people talking behind me. I quickly recognized that it was Parkinson's squeaky high pitched voice and Malfoy's as well. "I can't believe that your as psychotic as you look!" Malfoy shouted at her. "I-I didn't do anything Drakie." She responded with her voice cracking. I rolled my eyes. It was obvious to tell she was lying. "Oh please. She is now injured because of you and your stupid obsession with me." He said while rolling his eyes. Wait... Parkinson did this? She is the reason why I'm stuck here! And she thinks that she'll get away with this! Oh hell no. I got out of bed and stood up. I felt a little sting in my ankle but I couldn't be bothered to care. I turned around and glared at Parkinson as she and Malfoy looked at me. "You did this Parkinson?" I asked her. She was dead silent at that point. "Answer my question Pugface." I said as I reached for my wand. She wasn't saying anything. I pulled out my wand and strutted up to her. I pressed it under her chin and forced her back into the wall. She was silent. "Woah. It's okay Vanessa." Malfoy said as he tried to come near me. I flicked my hand and he fell backwards onto a bed. I could see that Parkinson was scared out of her mind. "If I don't heal by the first task, you'll be gone by the next day with out a trace." I snarled at her as I lowered my wand. I pivoted away on my heels and strutted towards the door. Malfoy soon got up and followed. He caught up to me and turned me to face him. "You good there?" He asked me. I quickly pulled his face and kissed him. He kissed back as soon as he could. He moved his hands to the bottom of my back. He put his hands on my arse but I quickly grabbed his hand and put them back on my back. He was smirking in the kiss. I broke the kiss and rolled my eyes and smirked as well. "Sorry if I scared you back there. I was just so mad at her. She is the reason why I got injured and I got lost in the moment." I said. "Don't apologize. She deserves worse for what she did to you. I mean like seriously, how insane can someone get?" He said. "What the hell did she even do that made my ankle do that?" I questioned. "All I know is that she had someone charm something in the cabinet so whoever touched it would be cursed with an injury a couple minutes later. I found this out by a sheet of paper that I found outside of classroom we were in." He said and handed me the paper. I looked at it carefully to find some type of name or something. All that the paper said was the curse, how to say it, and what it does. It look hand written and rushed because of the messy hand writing. I looked at Malfoy. "All I know is that Parkinson better be fearing for her life right now." I smirked and put the paper into my pocket. Malfoy smirked down at me. "You know, you look really hot when you get mad." Malfoy said and put his arm around me as we started to walk down the hallway. "Really?" I question with a smirked still. "Yeah. I was fighting the urge to kiss you right then." He said. "Well what can I say. I'm just that great." I said back. "I'm glad that my girlfriend had the same ego as me." He said as he laughed. "Wouldn't be us if we didn't." I said and laughed with him as we want to breakfast in the Great Hall.