Just breathe Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Sarah Smith's Point Of View

 " Now I need to sit comfortable if I will tell you the plan !" Hannah said , it's 10 : 30 and Hannah , Jordan and Samantha came over to well I don't know. We were in the Living room , I sat in the brown leather chair , Sam and Jordan Sat in the Brown Leather couch . We've had this furniture since we moved in 17 years ago , the only furniture we added was the green leather chair witch is know for my fathers chair. Hannah pulled the green chair to face me.

 " The plan is STUPID Hannah! " Jordan said in a annoyed voice.

 " You are just jealous you didn't think of it !" Hannah gave her the cold shoulder , she turned to face me with smile's , I swear she is Bi -Polar.  

" Excuse me ! Samantha said as she got off the couch , " there , now before you have to hear what Hannah's got to say , I need to go over my list." Samantha responded in a pleased voice.

" NO! I was here first !" She said pointing to the chair, Hannah pushed Samantha out of the way , then Samantha stepped on her foot , Hannah let out a cry then said

"You fool !"She and Samantha did a little cat fight , then Jordan quickly stepped in to stop it.

"Ok you two , stop it or I'll hurt you ! Witch I wasn't planning on doing , but I will ! " Jordan said in a stern voice , she had both of their ears in her hands . Jordan was always a tough girl , she wasn't afraid of hurting anyone , if we need her for protection she'd be there.

" Ok ow ! "Hannah said in pain " I was here first ! , This thing " she said pointing at Samantha  

"Decided to come here and ruin the moment !"

" Alrighty then , Hannah you go first to do what ... well whatever . And you missy ! " She said pointing at sam in her stern voice , again. " Wait your turn." Samantha went back to the couch and sat in shame. Jordan Leaned again the bookshelf , browsing at the books and the room. Hannah got her self comfy again moving around 5 or 6 times then finally said

" Now that I am not going to get interrupted , I have made a list or plan's to help you in your time of need ! The first one is , move to Peru, second kill yourself witch I wouldn't suggest , third kill Jeremy but again I wouldn't suggest it because then you get in all that trouble and prison.. Moving on ! Fourth , maybe if you found a remote you could rewind time and stop what you did like in the movie with that Adam fellow and you can stop what you did!" They all didn't make sense , then I thought how could Peru help me?

" So whatchya think ?" she asked as her eyebrows moved up and down.

" I have one question , how would me moving to Peru change or help anything ? "

"Well ,you see ... you can um start over in this country ! Witch you could bring a friend.. You get what im saying? "

I sighed then said " is there a fifth choice?"

She grumbled something to herself then said " just because I like you , the fifth one is be happy... or try to be ! " she added a warm smile .

" I pick 5 ! " I said with confidence.

" ugh , I thought you would pick Peru and bring me ! " she whimpered in a whisper but I could hear it , she got out of the green chair then Samantha got up happily and took a seat , she did the same as Hannah moved around , placed the pillow differently over and over and over . Jordan was still browsing , then Hannah came up to her and showed the list, Jordan sighed and went back to browsing , Hannah took out her cell and started texting , someone . She took a seat and laughed to her self. Samantha still was getting comfy then said