Just breathe Chapter 6

Chapter 6 ~ Macey

Talk about a jackass trying to run me over, today I don't feel like myself at all , I have a million things on my mind ; where's Sarah? What did she do, I have to control my feelings with Jake, worrying about my parents. . I could think of others, but I don’t need my head to spin anymore.

"Are you going to complete your sentence now?” Jake asked Jeremy, when I look at Jeremy I couldn't a find a similarity between him and Jake.

"No, I'm going to wait until we find Sarah... then we will tell you." Jeremy said in a frustrated tone, he was wearing gladiator sun glasses' of course he was wearing no shirt to show off his ‘6 pack’ , he must of but oil on his chest because it was glossy every time the sun hit him.

"Why can't you tell me? I thought we were closer than this? We are family" Jake was just pushing Jeremy’s buttons to see if he would tell him.

"Because I wish I could tell you... but I don't want Sarah more pissed at me then she already is." I felt like an impostor, I was in the back seat, by myself listening to these brothers fight over my sister. Listening to Jake fight for my sister made my heart break.

"I just want,” Jeremy paused. “You know what we’ll wait for Sarah." Just as Jeremy said that we pulled up to the beach.

I can see why Sarah loved this place it was beautiful the deep blue ocean with the sand looking like it putty between your toes, as I watched the water I could see it go from a dark blue to a lighter blue to white . There were a lot of people at the beach! This was going to be tough to find Sarah.

“How are we going to do this?” Jake asked as he unbuckled his seat belt.

“We could split up.” I suggested. If anything, I knew my sister would not want to see all three of us at once.

“We’ll do what she said.” Jeremy said, I rolled my eyes and left the jeep. If I was Sarah where would I go? Somewhere quiet. I started off for the end of the beach. A couple of times I thought I found her but it weren’t her at all.

Jake and Jeremy did not understand the term ‘split up, because they mostly stuck together.

He will never forgive me.

I remember Sarah saying. Did she hook up with Jeremy? Then I knew where she would be. I went up the beach to find Jake and Jeremy. They were arguing. Go figure.

"Tell me "Jake pleaded

"No, not until Sarah's here." Jeremy kept his voice steady.

“Jeremy.” I said, they didn’t notice I came up. Jeremy looked at me surprised.

“Where’s the woman’s washroom?” I asked.

“Keep going all the way down, once you see a ramp leading up to grass, you will see some brick building.” Jeremy pointed; I nodded and followed his directions.

I walked straight, and this beach spread out miles and miles. But the crash of the waves relaxed me. I saw the ramp coming up, and then I saw the change from sand to grass. Once I walked across the wooden ramp, I saw the brick building.

As soon as I stepped in I immediately noticed the theme in the washroom a beach theme. The walls were painted blue. There was this ocean theme with plastic fish on the wall and bubble stickers. The counter was beige or like a sand color and with the mirrors on the wall there was seaweed glued on the mirror to make it look more like a beach theme.

It was dead silent in the bathroom, maybe she wasn’t here. All of the bathroom stall doors were closed.

“Sarah?” I called out to her, nothing. “Is anyone in here?” I asked nervously.

Nothing.

I pushed on each door and seeing dirty toilets, and toilet paper on the floor, with each door, I was more and more disappointed. I felt like just breaking down, how disappointed will my parents be if I don’t find her, what if we never do? I had my hand on the last stall, before I could even look, all I could hear was ;"FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!" people were chanting, I left the bathroom abruptly , I followed the voices that shouted FIGHT. And I did not expect to see Jake on top of Jeremy.