Gohan Had a Fun Night *wink wink*

(A/N: This is going to focus on Broly and Gohan as I don't feel like writing about how Goku moody and sick by being pregnant.)

Gohan laid in bed that night wishing Broly weren't out with some of his friends and was here with him instead. 'God I'm needy.' He thought to himself as his body started to feel hot and tingly.

He felt something down in between his legs and looked down to see he had a major boner. Blushing he quickly locked the door to the room he shared with his boyfriend and laid on the bed trying to ignore the urge to touch himself.

     The feeling slowly became unbearable and he finally took off all of his clothes and took his erection in hand started stroking himself. Closing his eyes and imaging Broly was touching him like this, he could feel his tip leaking with precum but it wasn't enough.

Getting up and searching through the room for something to help him he found a vibrator and took it out blushing at the images of him and Broly that flooded his mind.

     Taking the vibrator and siting on the bed he looked around and saw a bottle of lotion and took it and squirted some in his hand and rubbed it onto the vibrator. Taking a breath he laid on his back and lifted his legs slowly turning the vibrator on and ten slipping it inside him.

His back arched in extreme pleasure as the vibrator hit exactly the right spots. The little bundle of nerves inside him sending shocks of pleasure everywhere.

He started thrusting the vibrator in and out of him the pleasure becoming intense as he's never done anything like this as he and Broly have only cuddles or made out. Sitting up he started riding the toy moaning loudly and panting out his lover's name as if he were the one giving him the pleasure he wanted... no needed right now.

     Soon Gohan felt the knot in his his lower stomach tighten knowing he was close to his release. Taking his erection in hand he started to roughly stroke himself. A few minutes later he screamed out in pleasure  falling onto the back in the bed cum getting all over him.

     Exhausted and utterly ashamed of the act he did Gohan left the vibrator in him and pulled the sheets over his body, passing out.

(Hours later)

Broly came home being met with Gine and Bardock sitting in the front room watching TV. Bardock looked up at the giant and smirked. "I think my grandson wants something from you." He said almost laughing.

Confused, Broly made his way upstairs and to his room not seeing anything out of the ordinary. He saw his boyfriend passed out on the bed which is nothing new when he spends nights out. But then he took in a good smell of the room smelling the scent of heat.

Looking at his boyfriend and turning on the light he saw his hair a mess, his body sweaty then pulled away the sheet. His eyes widen but then a smirked graced his lips. His little innocent boyfriend wasn't so innocent after finding him like this.

Cum all over his chest and stomach but the best part was the vibrator still inside him and the little erection he had. "Seems like someone was practicing for me." He lightly chuckled. Kneeling down he moved his boyfriend so that his lower half was hanging off the bed.

Slowly using his tail to move the vibrator he licked the younger Saiyan's hard on.

Eyes opening and squinting to adjust to the light Gohan slowly propped himself up on his elbows. Looking down he blushed immensely to see his boyfriend between his naked legs and putting his mouth on his manhood.

Broly smirk only grew as he took in Gohan's full length never breaking eye contact once they made it, seeing his body shiver and hear his voice moan in pleasure. Broly knew he was finally gonna get some.