Chapter 9

Today EXO came back from their Tour and although they just arrived they had a comback stage for their new song. I haven't got any time to talk with D.O but I want to talk with him. I started to have many fans and I could be really happy but I wasn't everytime I became more fans, I had to practice more and more and I didn't had any energy anymore, I was to tired and I just wanted to give up.

Practice Room

Piano Teacher: Why can't you get the notes right?!

Youngmin: I-I'm sorry..*looks to the ground*

Piano Teacher: I want to have results! You're not good enough if you want to be an Idol! Learn the notes or you have to give up!! *walks out of the room*

Youngmin: *starts to cry* But I don't want to be an Idol!! I just want to be myself...I want to be with my family!! I'm alone...I have friends but...I lost the one I love...*cries much more*

Suddenly the door opens and a similar face comes into the room.

Person: Youngmin? *looks worried* What happend?

Youngmin: I-I...n-no...*looks up* D.O? *cries more* W-why are you here? I-I

D.O: *kneels down and takes her in his arm* What happend?

Youngmin: I-I *whining* I-I thought y-you...*cries again*

D.O: I'm sorry...I'm sorry for everything that happend!

Youngmin: N-no...I-I'm sorry *cries*

D.O: *embraces her much stronger* Can we meet us today for a date? I want to spend time with you again and...I want to tell you something!

Youngmin: O-ok...B-but where?

D.O: Outside the SM Building at 4 o'clock...Okay?

Youngmin: N-ne...B-but where are we going?

D.O: It's a surprise!

He hugged me again and went outside. Thank you D.O! After I practiced the rest of the day and it was time, I went outside.

Outside

D.O: Youngmin? Here you are! *smiles&takes her hand*

Youngmin: Where are we going?

D.O: We are going to sing on Show Champion...And I want that you come and watch us! *walks to the car*

Youngmin: But...what's with your members? They don't like me!

D.O: Be as you always are...you're friends with everyone know...and you'll see...They don't hate you!

We got into the car and firstly the members weren't really happy to see me. But after we spoke all together it started to make fun and they weren't angry at me anymore. After we got to show champion and we were in the backstage room, they had to say me something.

Backstage

Suho: We're really sorry!

Youngmin: F-for what?

Kris: We were really mean! and...we treated you really bad! We're all really sorry!

Baekhyun: On our tour D.O thought of you every day and he only told us good things about you! So we knew then that we treated you really mean! But..Can you forgive us?

Youngmin: Ah...O-of course! *murmurs* B-but...why should he think of me?

The Staff came into the room and told them that they had their stage now and I was just really confused because I didn't knew why he thought of me. But I was excited that I could watch how it is to sing in a group and I was proud that I would soon be a part of this big Kpop Family.

After the concert they celebrated and D.O finally wanted to tell me what he promised to say but...we always got interrupted and then D.O gave up and we didn't talked together the rest of the day.

What did he wanted to tell me? I don't know.