Chapter 4

Today we met us in a practice room of SM and I was irritated because we never met us here.

Practice Room

Youngmin: D.O? Are you here?

D.O: Ne!

Youngmin: *walks into the room and sits down* Did something happen?

D.O: I just wanted to meet you here..*pokerface*

Youngmin: Hey! What's wrong? I don't know you so long but...I know you enough that I can tell you that something happen to you!

D.O: *sigh* We will have our first concert tour

Youngmin: Really? That's amazing! Ah...But why aren't you happy?

D.O: I don't know how long our tour will last and...I don't want to let you stay here alone!

Youngmin: You don't have to worry...but there's something else right?

D.O: Our manager said that we will be on tour for at least 2 month and after this tour I'm going to appear on WGM...Do you know what this is?

Youngmin: N-ne

D.O: I said yes to this show before you came to SM...I'm sorry but...I really didn't know that it would be a month after our tour...It all came so suddenly *looks sad*

Youngmin: Y...you don't have to be sad...It's not your fault and finally we aren't a real couple so this doesn't matters!

D.O: O-ok

Youngmin: I-I....I have to practice now so...I'll leave! *walks away*

Sad? I shouldn't be sad! Why did I tought we could be a couple? Ah...I'm just really stupid. He just pretends to be my boyfriend...it's not real! This is a sign...I have to handel this all by myself. I should speak with the other artists and ask them why they don't like me! I have to handel this by myself and don't let him do this.

I walked to "my" practice room and when I got there I recived a message.

Message

I'm really sorry Youngmin! I would like to meet you again...We'll start our tour tomorrow so...I would like to say goodbye! I hope I'll see you there...Kyungsoo

I didn't wrote back. But I promised myself to say goodbye. It would be the last time that I see him and it should help me to ask the others!

Today was the last day before they would start their tour and when the time came I went to the meeting point.

Behind the SM Building

D.O: You came! *smiles*

Youngmin: Ne...I just came to say goodbye

D.O: I'm really sorry for all those things that happend...!

Youngmin: You don't have to be sorry

D.O: Then...promise me...never give up your dreams..From now on I can't help you anymore...!

Youngmin: Of course! *answers angry* I don't need your help!!

D.O: Then I'll leave now! *answers angry too* I think there is no reason to see you again! Live your life happy and don't be always sad!! *goes away*

Youngmin:..Ah...No..wait! I-I'm

It was to late. He left and we both had a fight.

I didn't saw him this week and also the next weeks he didn't came back to seoul. I felt really lonely and nobody spoke with me. But I wanted to have friends and I asked for help.