Chapter 1

Today I had to present me to the other artists. Altough they hated me from the beginning I had to tell them who I am and why I want to be an artist of this company. Also the others had to say who and in which group they are.

Practice Room

Director: So...You all have propably seen her, train here. Right?

All: *node*

Director: Now she will officially present herself and I really hope that you are friendly to her!

Youngmin: Anyonghaseyo! My name is Youngmin and I'm 20 years old. I will work hard to become a good pianist! Take care of me, please!

Everyone said who they are but everytime they spoke, they looked to me really angry. Only this boy with red hair looked to me worried and sad. And suddenly this Boy begun to speak and I was speechles when I heard what he said.

Boy: Director?

Director: Yes?

Boy: I would like to say you all something!

Director: Sure...What's the matter?

Boy: So...I know that you are always asking me if there is a special person in my life and now I can tell you who. It's Youngmin I know her since we're children and she... is my Girlfriend! So please take care of her!!

All: *speechles*

Director: Why didn't you told us?

Boy: Because I wanted to protect her! *walks to her*

Director: Is this true Youngmin?

Youngmin: Eh *looks confused*

Boy: Say yes! *whispers*

Youngmin: Y-yes!

Director: And what did he whisperd to you?

Youngmin: T-that I shouldn't be so shy..*smiles forced*

After this "presentation" I didn't knew anymore what was true or false. But I knew that he only played with me and I'm sure that he has done this to be cool and that the others like him.

The day took an end and I went out of the Building. But I weren't alone when I came out, this boy from before was waiting for me.

Youngmin: Why are you waiting here?!...a-and Why did you told them that I am your girlfriend?!

Boy: Because they all hate you!

Youngmin: Don't say that you want to help me! I can do it by myself...This is just a joke! You are just making fun of me right?! I'm just this helpless girl who is hated by everyone, right?!

Boy: Hey! Don't get so mad...I'm doing this because I want to help you! It's not fair how they are treating you...And I think you have a good personality! How...how much years are you going to practice before your debut?

Youngmin: Today the director told me that I would debut in 1 year so..Eh..but why do you want to know this?

Boy: Hm..Okay then...We can do it like this...I pretend that I'm your boyfriend this trainee year! So today is the 20th of july, in the next summer on the 20th you can ask me to leave you!

Youngmin: What do you...? *confused*

Boy: So...that everyone trust us that we are a couple you should now somethings about me!

Youngmin: Eh

Boy: My name is Do Kyungsoo and my stage name is D.O but...you should call me Kyungsoo! Okey?

Youngmin: S-sure

D.O: I'm 20 years old and I'm a member of EXO! I don't think that there are much people who like me but..Ah..forget what I just said! Just...That's all I can tell you about me...You'll find out the other things about me on our first date! We could meet each other in the cherry blossom park! Do you know were it is?

Youngmin: N-no

D.O: Okay...then we'll meet us tomorrow afternoon near the SM building, okay?

Youngmin: Sure

D.O: Ok...Then See you! *walks away*

Youngmin: Ah...Hey wait!

D.O: What's wrong?

Youngmin: Why aren't you mean to me like the others?

D.O: It's a secret!

This one sentence just made me think. Why did he said that nobody likes him? This just doesn't makes sence! But what I knew was that this year would be really special and I wouldn't know what happens.

I went to the flat of my aunt. She lives in Seoul and she really supports me but I never told her that they don't treat me really well.

On the next day I waited outside the Building and when we got to the cherry blossom park, he told me that this place would be the start of our relationship and also the end.