A/N

Hey every one have you guessed who the commander was? Well if you didn't it's OK. I don't expect many of you to. It was(dddrrrruuuurrrrooolll) PopularMMOs(Pat/Furious Destroyer)! Don't worry he'll come back into the story later. so will Jen and maybe Captain Cookie.

So here I the reason for the A/N.

OC CONTEST!!!

Here is what you need to put in.

Name(s):

Gender:

Hybrid or not and type:

Crush on existing characters/2nd OC

friend or enemy of Ty:

Personality: Ex. Is very shy around people that she doesn't know well and speaks little. Once she gets to know some one she shows her crazy(in a good way) side. She loves the out doors and technology. A weird combination but it's her. Her favorite color orange and she loves camp fires and smores. She can Turn into a blue jay to escape danger too. Bla bla bla bla...

I can't wait to see what you come up with. See ya brinies.

Herobrine: *teleports behind and pokes the back of my head.* Hey Emi.

Me: *spins around and smashes a pie that I was hiding into his face* Sup Hero. Like whip cream?

Herobrine: *eyes Blaze with white fire. Starts to float and whip cream guns appear in his hands* Oh you did not just mess with Herobrine. I show you whip cream.*proceeds to shoot at me as I run and he misses. (My only superpower is speed)*

Me: You'll never get me!!!!!!*Runs away faster than Herobrine can*BBBYYYYYYEEEE!!!!