Chapter 19

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

Hotaru P.O.V

I woke up and Sasuke was still asleep. I got up and did my morning routine and prepared to leave.

- Where are you going Hotaru? – Obito asked.

- Out. – I said and teleported to Naruto.

I was now seeing all the teams there.
I sped there and was now beside Kiba.

- Yo! – I said.

- AHHHHHH! – Kiba screamed scared.

I sweat dropped.

- Nee-chan! – Naruto said.

I smiled at him.

- How are you guys doing? – I asked and Sakura just looked down.

- F-Fine. – Shikamaru said.

I raised an eyebrow...why are they all looking at me like that?

- So...why are we gathering here? – I asked.

- Naruto wants to say something. – Kiba answered.

- Go on then, Nii-san.

- I want you to let me and Hotaru handle Sasuke. – Naruto said.

Tenten got mad and punched some wood behind her.

- You'll take on Sasuke all by yourselves?! How can you expect us to agree to that?! – Tenten said.

- Tenten is right, Naruto. We can't just give in to your and Hotaru stubbornness. – Shino said.

Even Shino...

- The reason is because this is a big problem for the village. – Shino said.

- We're not being stubborn. – Naruto said.

- You said you'd give us the details when we go home, but I never thought this is what you'd say! We've all made up our minds to kill Sasuke. – Kiba said irritated.

- So you too, huh? – I said quietly and jumped to where Naruto was.

- Hey Naruto, Hotaru...don't tell me you're saying you'll get Sasuke all by yourselves when you're actually planning to protect him. – Shikamaru said.

- We're not saying that. If it comes down to a more drastic scenario me or Naruto will deal with him personally. That's what we're saying. – I said and Naruto nodded in agreement.

- After all that fighting at the 5 Kage Summit and fighting Danzo if Sasuke was weakened at that time, why didn't you take him down right then? – Neji asked.

- Madara was there too and – Sakura started but was interrupted.

- Sakura. – Naruto said giving her a serious look.

- That's no reason to let him get away so easily! You and Hotaru are strong. Hotaru, I know you could do that easily! – Kiba said frustrated and mad.

I looked down and Naruto gave me a pity look with a hint of sadness and pain.
Then I looked up and said in a serious tone.

- Listen carefully what I'm about to say to all of you. Don't take on Sasuke as he is now. You'll get hurt or worse...killed.

- What do you mean? – Neji asked.

- The only ones able to actually fight him are me and Naruto. That's what I mean. – I said.