Chapter 19 : Plan A

Start from the beginning

"Welcome my pretties." Valentine smiled as she opened up her door with her black silk robe on. "Ohhhh you got the party started before we did?" Chachi smiled as she examined Valentine's body peeking through the silk. "Hey boo." She kissed Valentine's cheek before walking inside of the house. Valentine smiled before stepping aside and letting the rest of the girls inside of the house, including these two new faces. But that's why Valentine had invited her cousins over just in case Chachi had a plan of her owns. You could never know with this bitch. "Ohhh hey! There's new faces! Pretty faces at that. Hey twins." Valentine smiled letting the twin sisters in as well. "Hey." They both smiled before placing their bags down by the door. "Woah, you are cute as Chachi say. You sure you're into men?" One of the twins asked making Valentine laugh and nod her head 'yes'. "Love them, wait let me get that." Valentine said before opening the door back up, there stood her cousins smiling hard as ever. "I know you didn't think we forgot about our little baby!" Honey cheered making Valentine squeal and start twerking making them cheer her on. "Of course not! Family over everything okay?!" She bragged before pulling her cousins into a tight hug. "Ya watch these bitches. Okay?" She whispered making them nod their heads. "Girls, you've met my cousins before. Well at least Chachi did. Girls that's Leah, Honey and Charisma. Introduce yourselves, its too many of you heffas." Valentine joked making the girls laugh at her. Watching as the girls introduced each other, Chachi waved Valentine over to her. So Valentine excused herself and headed over to a smirking Chachi. "You're looking beautiful as always." Chachi smiled as soon as Valentine approached her. Smiling, all Valentine could think about the conversation her and Marcus had earlier. "Thank you. Can't wait to see you in your little jammies. But what's up?" Valentine smiled crossing her right leg in front of her left. Chachi smiled before holding her hand out to Valentine, so she grabbed onto her hand and let Chachi take the lead. Ending up in the backyard, both girls took a seat on the benches before facing each other. "I fucking missed you bitch! And before I get serious, let me tell you this. Okay? That attitude is bad as hell and you had my ass shocked. I thought your ass was about to fold when we started falling out, but boy was I wrong? I'm sorry though sister. That shit was so uncalled for, fuck Marcus if anything." Chachi shrugged with a eye roll making Valentine nod her head. "No seriously! I let a boy that I was using myself get in the way of our friendship and that was corny of myself. Honestly. Do you forgive me sissy?" Chachi asked a small frown sunk on her face. A smile began to spread across Valentine's face before nodding her head quickly. "I missed you more!" She faked a wept a she pulled Chachi into a tight hug and the girls began to cry, well at least Chachi did. Hearing the door slide open, both girls looked over at the door. "Um we're ready to party." Lala frowned as she was dressed in a crop top and a high waist thong. "Where's your clothes?" Valentine asked wanting to laugh a little. Though she barely wore anything, Lala looked as if she was going swimming or forgot the rest of her pajamas. "What?! This is how I sleep. Now can ya hurry up?!" She snapped making Chachi laugh and shake her head. "Well I don't mind if you argue with that one, that's Lala for you." Chachi giggled making Valentine smile and shake her head. But that was Valentine's and Lala plan, to act as if they still hated each other. Valentine didn't want to put Lala in the middle of this when all she tried to do was help. "So we're good now?" Chachi asked looking over at Valentine again. "Better than we'll ever be." Valentine forced a smile making Chachi squeal and pulled Valentine into another hug. "Ya bitches get on my nerves! These lesbians are too busy trying to fill up on each other! Let's party without them!" Lala yelled as she stormed off making both girls laugh at her uncontrollably. "Let's go back inside before Lala evil ass have them lock us out." Valentine laughed making Chachi follow after her. "Where's the music?" Dior asked with a scrunched up face. "I got you." Valentine said walking over to her speaker system and turned it on. "You're the DJ for the night." She said handing over the aux cord to Dior since she had so much to say. "Sexy twins can you girls help me? We're about to play a game." Valentine smiled as she held her hands out to the twins that were dressed in this matching gray lingerie one piece dress. "Owww and ya look good, let's take a picture first." Valentine said making the girls smile and rub up against Valentine while posing. Charisma hurried up and took a picture making other girls jump in and out of the pictures. "Okay! Back to the game!" Valentine laughed being that everyone was starting to take turns on who was going to take the next pictures. The girls started laughing and went back dancing. "Come with me too Cha." Valentine said, so all four girls headed into the kitchen. Can you put these on the table pretty please?" Valentine asked digging in the freezer and pulling out these strawberry candy kiwis. "Awe these are so cute! Where'd you buys these from?" Chachi asked carefully taking both trays out of Valentine's hand. "I made them and they're soaked in Henny, so tell me how those babies taste." Valentine winked before pulling out the table so they could play Dare Pong. "Oh shit! I'm about to act like Serena in this bitch!" Noelle cheered while her twin sister, Joelle and Valentine laughed at her.

"Look taste this." Valentine said as she walked over to Chachi and sat on her lap. Putting the straw to her mouth, Chachi latched onto the straw before taking a sip but kept going after she realized how good the drink tasted. "Mhm! What's this boo?" Chachi asked still in shock. "So we're about to just let her stop the whole game?" Lala frowned. Being that Valentine didn't really care for card games since that reminded her so much of her life New York, Valentine went to make drinks with Honey. She really wasn't a fan of any of the girls, so she tried keeping her distance as far as she can. "You're going to quit the game when you taste this, look." Chachi said handing over the drink and Lala took a sip before trying to scrunch up her face, but the look in her eyes told it all. Chachi was right ! "Its aight, you want to try this shit?" Lala asked handing the drink over to Dior. So Dior just shrugged, she was already feeling the buzz of the liquor. Not only did she have plenty of shots from backing out on the dares, but she also kept picking herself up one of those Hennessey candy strawberry kiwis. "Lala ass is lying, its good. We're getting our own right?" Dior asked smiling Valentine's way. "They're actually in the kitchen waiting on you baddies." Valentine smiled making Dior slide her back the drink. Laughing, Valentine leaned back up against Chachi. "This is mine?" Chachi asked pointing at the cup with a slight frown on her face. She didn't mind sharing with her girls, but she wanted a new one too. "No that was just to get a taste, I'll have Leah bring yours to you." Valentine smiled trying to be flirty with Chachi. "Leah can you bring me the other strawberry banana colada please?! I love you!" Valentine yelled making Chachi laugh and place her hand behind Valentine's back. "Wait pass me that one real fast." Chachi said making Valentine lean over being extra on purpose. So her ass ended up in front of Chachi's face being a extra tease. "Here you go." Valentine smiled handing her the drink. Its like their bodies were doing all the talking by the way they were reading each other. But to Valentine, this was all an act. She wouldn't date a girl even if she was paid to. Valentine just wanted to show them how you're really supposed to use someone. Sad to say Chachi had to be the target. "Open." Chachi smiled holding a chopped strawberry and banana in her hand. Valentine and Honey made sure to make the drinks look pretty enough to drink and enjoy. "I'm going to choke--- and Chachi started to quickly shush her. "Shhh we don't need nobody watching us." She smiled making Valentine play clueless. "Watching us?" She asked making Chachi suck her teeth and stuffed the fruits in her mouth. "Never mind." She said grabbing the drink making Valentine giggle. "You're so cute when you're mad, but let me go see what's going on in there." Valentine teased before climbing off Chachi's lap and headed over to her kitchen. Smiling as the girls were either rolling up a blunt or passing the blunt off to the girl closer to them. "Chachi and I weren't invited because?" Valentine asked tilting her head to the side. Lala rolled her eyes before blowing the smoke into the air. "We heard you quit smoking and Chachi can't smoke, her daddy will be all on her ass." Dior smiled taking the blunt from Leah. Valentine started laughing before fanning them off. "We were having fun without ya anyways." She joked making the girls laugh at her. Walking back over to Chachi who sat there nodding her head to Signs by Drake, Valentine started laughing. "Sis who got you in your feelings?" Valentine teased taking a seat next to Chachi as she folded her legs on the couch. Chachi raised her head before smiling and licking her lips. Ew Marcus was right !! Valentine thought to herself
One time he mentioned how Chachi admitted that if Valentine was into girls, she would've been made Valentine her girlfriend. But Valentine brushed that shit off until tonight. "Who me? In what feelings? I don't have any. But there is somebody trying to start up something they're not even ready for." Chachi smiled before grabbing Valentine's hand. Going to respond here came the girls making all types of noise. They were all yelling at once. "What?" Valentine asked laughing. It sounded as if they were speaking gibberish. "And when were you going to pull this out? I seen some goodies that I like in here." Honey smirked as she held up the breast shaped piñata. Laughing Valentine leaned over and snatched the piñata out of her cousin's hand. "I was actually going to wait until you were all pissy drunk so I could record ya, but since the cat is out of the bag. Who's hitting this?" Valentine smiled making Chachi slap her butt. "Me, if you give me a bat." She winked making Valentine laugh and fan her off. "Go get the bat nosey." Valentine joked talking to Honey. "Nosey? No that lurking heffa found the shit, she's the one who should go find the bat." Honey frowned pointing over at Asia. She just stood there looking like a deer caught in the street lights. "Well?" Valentine smirked. Now she was really about to bring her A game. She couldn't believe Chachi had these bitches searching through her house. "Fine." Asia laughed before walking off and heading into the kitchen. "Go watch that girl, I don't want her to ruin the other surprise." Valentine faked a scoff before sitting back down on the couch. Chachi smiled before shaking her head. "I'll handle that for you, let me get up." She said making Valentine shake her head. Got you dummy.