Revolutionary Paladins

"OK! I think I get it now!" Zero said as Misaki, Aichi, and Kamui are teaching him the rules of Cardfight!! Vanguard. "What about a cardfight?" Aichi asked Zero to test out Zero's new deck. "Sure!" Zero said agreeing to Aichi's idea. They prepared for the cardfight and was ready to fight. "Stand up, Vanguard!" Aichi and Zero said together as their Vanguards stood up on planet Cray. "Blue Scud, Barcgal!" Aichi said naming his Vanguard. "Blaster Wolf, Wingal!" Zero said naming his Vanguard. "Wingal?" Aichi seemed confused. "Yes! Wingal." Zero said. "Why do you look so confused?". "Cause that is also the name of a Royal Paladin unit." Kamui explained. "Oh! Well...that's awkward!" Zero said while giggling a bit. "You should go first Aichi!". "Right! Draw! Ride! Little Tactician, Marron." Aichi said. "Draw! Ride! Dragon Magician, Blaster Witch. Call! Dragon Magician, Blaster Wizard. Boosted by Wingal, Witch attacks your Vanguard!" Zero said attacking Aichi's Vanguard. "That's gonna be a no guard!" Aichi said. "Checking the Drive Check! Nice! I got a Critical Trigger. Critical goes to Witch, and power goes to Wizard." Zero said as he was glad to pull that Critical Trigger. "Checking for Damage Triggers. First check, nothing there. Second check, Draw Trigger. Power to the Vanguard, and I draw." Aichi said. "Well then, my Wizard attacks your Vanguard." Zero attacked Aichi's Vanguard for the second time this turn. "Guard! You're not hitting me twice in one turn, Zero!" Aichi said. Zero sighed then ended his turn.
Zero's...:
Formation:
OXX
OXO
Hand Size: 6
Damage: 0
"Well, here I go! Draw! Stand up my avatar...Ride! Blaster Blade." Aichi said as he rode his avatar. Zero suddenly saw a vision of Blaster Blade slashing him. Zero said in his mind: "Is this the connection between Aichi and his units? This is incredible!". "Now I Call the Knight of Virtue, Berdivere. Blaster Blade attacks your Vanguard." Aichi said as he rested his Blaster Blade to attack Zero's Vanguard. "I'm gonna let this through!" Zero said "in a way" declaring a "No guard!". "Checking for a Drive Trigger...a Heal Trigger! I recover one damage and the power boost goes to Berdivere." Aichi said as he placed that Heal Trigger into his hand. Zero checked the Damage Check and got nothing. "Charge in Berdivere!" Aichi said as he tried to hit Zero with a second damage. "That's not gonna happen. Cause I'll guard that!" Zero said as he guarded Aichi's attack by Berdivere. Aichi ended his turn.
Aichi's:
XXO
XOO
Hand Size: 5
Damage: 2
"Let's do this! Draw! Time to stand up my avatar...and Ride! Blaster Ace. Wizard moves back and Call! Blaster Arc. Boosted by Wingal, here comes my avatar!" Zero said as he attacked Aichi with his Vanguard. "Guard!" Aichi guarded Zero's attack and sadly, Zero got nothing from his Drive Check. "Go for it, Blaster Arc! Skill: When Wizard boosts a unit, if I have a Vanguard with "Blaster" in it's card name, this unit gets  the boosted unit gets 3000 power."
Zero said as he attacked with his second attack. Aichi didn't guard and didn't get anything from his damage check then Zero ended his turn.
Zero's...:
Formation:
OXX
OXX
Hand Size: 5
Damage: 1
"Here I go! Draw! Arise my new power and Ride! Blaster Blade Exceed. Calling Wingal Youth and...Gallatin. Boosted by Barcgal, here comes my Vanguard." Aichi said as he was enjoying the cardfight. Zero declared a "No guard!" so Zero checked the Damage Check and got a Draw Trigger. Aichi checked the Twin Drive and got a Critical Trigger so he gave the power to Gallatin and the Critical to Blaster Blade Exceed. "Now go Berdivere!" Aichi continued with his assault. Zero declared another "No guard!". "And here comes Gallatin!". "Intercept! Guard! You're not giving me 4 Damage in on turn, Aichi!" Zero said as he was also starting to enjoy the cardfight. Aichi ender his turn.
Aichi's...:
Formation:
XXX
OXX
Hand Size: 4
Damage: 3
"Let's do this! Stand up my unrivaled power. Ride! Blaster Ace Salvation. Let's see how you will do in this turn Aichi Sendou!" Zero said as he discarded a Grade 3 from his hand. "Let's go! Take our power power and all the power of all the cardfighters in the world. Shape the future...into a bright future. So, take this power and use it for good. Generation Stride! Holy Blaster Knight, Alfred Future Saver!" Zero said while Aichi looked confused once more. "Alfred...?" Aichi said in confusion. "Let's do this. Call! Future Blaster, Perimore Dark! Here comes the first Rear to have a Limit Break Skill: Counter Blast 2 and select one G-Unit card in the G-Zone and turn it face up. Desert one of my opponent's Rear guards and retire another one." Zero said. "Desert...?" Aichi asked. "Yes! Place the card beside the Damage Zone and that that card cannot be touched until the end of the card." Zero explained the main skill of the Revolutionary Paladin clan. "I choose to retire Berdivere, and Desert Barcgal!" Zero said as he pointed to the cards. Both cards flew to the zones and Zero began to continue with his turn. "Wingal's skill: Desert this card and draw 3 cards. The downside is that I have to Desert the top card of my deck. Now, Alfred's skill: Counter Blast 1, select a card in the G-Zone with the same name as this card and turn it face up, also discard a card from my hand. With that 2 of my opponent's Rears are Deserted, and Perimore gains "Twin Drive"." Zero said as he showed the powerful skills of the Revolutionary Paladin clan. "Twin Drive? That's similar to my Alfred." Aichi said as he was shocked about Zero's Alfred. "Not done! Call! Blaster Arc Rebellious. Call! Dragon Magician, Blaster Apprentice. Calling another Blaster Apprentice. Blaster Apprentice's skill: Desert another card on the field with "Apprentice" in it's card name and during this turn, all cards on my field gain 4000 power. Including the cards that are still in my hand. But, since I don't have any cards in my hand, Blaster Apprentice gains an additional skill: If this unit is boosting a Rear than until the end of that battle, my opponent cannot guard with a Grade 1 or higher! So, Perimore comes in with the first attack with a total power of 27000!" Zero said as he was getting ready to reveal the Twin Drive. Aichi declared a "No guard!" and Zero opened the Twin Drive. The Twin Drive revealed a Critical Trigger. Zero gave the Critical to Perimore and the power to Blaster Arc Rebellious. "Here comes my Alfred charging in at your Vanguard." Zero said while using Alfred to attack Aichi's Vanguard. "If I can't use a Complete Guard later, then I'll use it now! Complete Guard with Epona!" Aichi said as he discarded a card from his hand to activate Epona's skill. Zero checked the Triple Drive and revealed a Critical Trigger And a Draw Trigger. He gave all the effects to Blaster Arc Rebellious. "Here I go...with my finishing move...The Rebellion Strike. Rebellious' skill:  If me and my opponent have 3 or more cards in the Desert Zone, during my turn, Blaster Arc Rebellious gains 10000 power and an additional Critical. So that's a power of 51000 power and 3 Critical!" Zero said in excitement. Aichi was shocked not knowing on what to do.  Aichi had no choice but to declare a "No guard!". Aichi checked the Damage Trigger and nothing was there. "So...this is the power of the Revolutionary Paladins. This is amazing!" Aichi said. Suddenly, Zero saw a vision of a warrior with golden hair, a red armor, and two swords. "Who...was that?!"