3.3. Antidote

"Lonely billionaire in need of a sweet lady. Fond of baking and adores snakes. Will you come and be my Queen Cobra?" Joe read out loud. He stared at the tablet for a second before looking up and Cisco and Quinn. "Lonely billionaire? Couldn't you two have thought about something else?".

"Well, unless you wanted to be a retired grilled cheese specialist... than no" Cisco replied.

"Besides. Queen Cobra wants money. Before she kills her victims she robs them off all their belongings" Quinn added, grabbing a few pieces of popcorn out of the bag that Cisco was holding.

"So, what happens if she finds out that I'm not a billionaire but a cop?" Joe asked. Quinn and Cisco looked at each other for a few seconds in silence. "Dead?" Joe suggested.

"It's a possibility... Like a severe chance... 40%... Nope, a strong 60%" Cisco started. Quinn hit him in the stomach. "Yea, I'm gonna stop talking now".

"Joe, Barry and I will be there to back you up. So if anything does go wrong, we got you" Quinn assured.

"Yeah, we will" Barry added.

"And, we'll be always be ready since I'm creating a antidote" Caitlin said, holding up a funnel filled with yellow liquid.

"Good". Cisco's computer beeped. He looked at it and smiled.

"Looks like we have action". He turned to Joe. "Looks like you got a date tonight at seven".

"Oh help" Joe said, before walking into the hall.

"Yeah. Um. I'm gonna see if I can question Cobra's last victim Marcel. Maybe he can tell us something interesting... See ya" Barry announced, also walking out. Cisco placed his feet on the desk and held out a game controller to Quinn.

"You up for a round Call Of Duty?". She picked the controller out of his hands and threw her legs on the desk as well. Them slightly crossing his.

"Hell yes".

But just as Cisco pressed the start button, an awful pain went through Quinn's head. She placed one hand against her temple and squeezed her eyes shut. Cisco dropped his controller on the desk and looked at her. Caitlin who saw it too came walking up to them.

"Are you okay?" Cisco asked. Quinn who had her feet back on the ground nodded and stood up.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think I just need some air... We'll play some other time". She hurried out of the room, rubbing her temples as she did.

"That was weird" Caitlin confirmed. Cisco just shrugged and looked at the controller.

"Do you wanna play?".

"Sure" Caitlin sweetly smiled, taking a seat next to him.

-

A few hours later Caitlin's spot had been taken over by Barry.

"Bro, don't shoot at me. I'm in your team" Cisco exclaimed.

"Oh. Sorry".

"Quinn has been gone for three hours. Aren't you two a little worried about where she might be?" Caitlin asked. Barry and Cisco lowered their controllers and looked at each other for a second.

"Please tell me you didn't forget about her because you were too fed up with that game of yours".

"I'll go find her" Barry said, jumping up. He was about to speed out when someone rounded the corner.

"Quinn" Cisco cheered.

"Hey, guys... Why do you all look like you've seen a dancing pig?" the girl questioned.

"You were gone for so long and after that headache we thought something might had happened" Caitlin explained. Quinn made an 'oh' sound.

"Well, nothing much happened except for the fact that I got a job" Quinn calmly said.

"Wait, where?" Barry asked surprised.

"Jitters. I know serving coffee isn't the biggest and best job, but at least it's something. I stopped at the apartment and got an offer for a job interview whenever I had time, so I decided to just head over and well, you see. Got the job".

"Congratulations" Cisco and Caitlin both said. Quinn nodded and yawned.

"Tired?" Barry asked.

"Yea, but it will pass. Now... Cis. Give me that controller so I can kick your ass" The girl said, throwing her keys on the desk.

"You can try" Cisco smirked, handing over a controller.

-x-

-x-

Hey people! Sorry for not updating. I've been very busy with school these past weeks. Exams and projects ya know. But I'm back :) One more chapter will follow and than the Queen Cobra phase will be over...

Can you guys guess who's next?

Btw, would you like me to do a small Q&A? Or is it too soon for that?

xo Elizabeth