Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Amber decided to relax on the beach. She needed some time, some human time. She didn't want to do anything with vampires. All the new information she was given was enough. She wanted to relax and forget about all of her problems. Her skin didn't hurt like it did when she first went outside. It was actually warming and refreshing. All of sudden, someone grabbed her arms and legs. Someone covered her eyes and mouth before Amber could scream.

Amber tried to move but they had a tight grip on her. She heard mutters and whispers but she didn't register of what they were saying. Next thing you know, all Amber saw was black.

The smell of new leather filled Amber's nose. Amber slowly opened her eyes and saw the back of a seat. A plane seat. Amber eyes went big. 

"Where am I?" She asked out loud. Someone turned around in the seat in front of her. It was a boy who looked exactly like Luke but he looked a little younger probably fifthteen or fourteen.

"You're awake!" He said,"You're on a plane by the way."

"Why am I on the plane? I was suppose to in Hawaii!" 

"Not anymore." Amber saw Luke turned around from the other seat next to the younger Luke. 

"Luke! What did you do!" Amber yelled at him.

"We took you away. I told you I will get you away from him and those vampires." Luke answered.

"Nazaire! I'm fine! Why don't you just give up already! I've already been bitten and I'm turning into a vampire already!"

"No you're not. Shouldn't you be inside instead of in the sun?" The little boy asked.

"I'm turning half-vampire!" Amber blurted out.

"No wonder your vampire scent smells good. Usually vampires smells like they have too much perfume and cologne on." Luke said. Nazaire smells wonderful to Amber, so does everybody else in the vampire world.

"How do you turn half-vampire? I understand that a vampire and a human bangin' each other and make a hybrid but I never heard of becoming a half-vampire by bite." Younger Luke said.

"I don't know something happened. But anyways why did you kidnap me! You're really going to start a war!" Amber yelled at Luke.

"I don't care! I'm going to protect you and keep you safe." Luke shouted.

"It's too late! I've been bitten! When I get home, what will I do? What would I do when everybody I love dies and I'm the only one living! Luke, you're too late! I've decided already and I want to be with Nazaire!" Amber raised her voice louder. She must've hit the jackpot because Luke and Younger Luke frozen. Amber wanted to take back what she said. She never wanted to hurt Luke. She saw the pain come through Luke's face.

"Luke, I'm sorry, it's too late. I do want to leave Luke but I can't. The other reason why I can't because my dad made a deal with Elsdon." IAmber told him. Luke raised an eye brow. Amber told him the story. He nodded and laughed. Amber glared at him.

"My father knew about this. He should've told me and I might've protect you." He said, his eyes softening. Amber smiled at him.

"Hey, it's not your fault." I told him. Amber leaned back against the lean chair. She don't know what was going to happen. All she knew was that it was going to be a whole lot of trouble.

Nazaire  P.O.V 

Nazaire was trying to fight him out of his body. Him is Elsdon. Elsdon was trying to take over his body but Nazaire was trying to fight him. Elsdon was stronger than Nazaire but Nazaire was able to hold him back. Elsdon had gotten into Nazaire's head when he and Amber were doing it. He tried to fight him off but he was strong, much stronger. Nazaire eyes shot open. It was night now and it was time for him to wake up. What was in his head now was Amber. He wanted to do so much stuff to her. He knew it was his hormones but he couldn't help it. He just had to get his hands on her. Nazaire got out of bed to search for Amber. She was no where in the house. 

Nazaire put on some clothes and walked to the beach. He started to pick up her scent. He walked to the spot but it was just sand there. Nazaire glared at the ground.  Where is she? Nazaire thought. Nazaire walked to an old friend, Lani. Lani was like an aunt to Nazaire. She taught him things that Nazaire never known. Nazaire walked to her shack. He stormed inside. She saw Lani sitting down talking to an old man that looked familiar.

"Lani." Nazaire sounded deep and serious. Lani turned around and flashed a smile at Nazaire.

"Nazaire! How come you haven't visit me yet?" Lani got up to hug Nazaire but Nazaire didn't accept it.

"Where's Amber? I tried tracking her scent but she's not in that area." Nazaire ignored her question.

"Well, she came here today ad went down to the beach and I never saw her after that. What's going on Nazaire?" Lani glared at him.

"She's been kidnapped." Nazaire didn't just smelled Amber. He also smelled a horrible scent of wet dog. All the pieces fitted together. 

"That mutt took her." Nazaire said.

"Excuse me?" Lani asked.

"This werewolf. Amber has a bestfriend that's a werewolf. His trying to start a war with the vampires by trying to take Amber back." Nazaire explained.

"I don't have anything to say but go and get your girl." Lani said. Nazaire nodded and stormed out of the shack. He digged into his pocket and took out a cell phone. He dialled the Elsdon's number.

"What is it Nazaire?" He asked. Nazaire was going to ask him why does he keep controlling but he pushed that question away.

"Amber was kidnapped by the werewolves." Nazaire answered.

A/N:Hey guys! Sorry for it being short but I needed to go to bed and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting. I couldn't help but do Nazaire's POV. While I was typing Amber's part, I was just thinking about Nazaire on what was he gonna do or how will he react? So, I gave you guys a peek of what's going on in Nazaire's mind. I'm such a nice person so I'll let the next chapter be Nazaire's POV!