kill me | chapter 1: the beginning

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Our story begins during the Post Grand Magic Games Ball of X79something (3 years after the events of the first GMG). Natsu and Gajeel are arguing over who did a better job representing Fairy Tail in the games,

Gray is trying to avoid the creepy yet heartwarming clutches of Juvia (but to no avail), Erza has busied herself by stuffing her face full of strawberry

cake like usual and Lucy is discussing a new book she found at the Magnolia Library with Levy.

Normal POV

Erzas munching was very audible to all within a 20 foot radius.

"You sure aren't holding back, are you Erza?" taunted Lucy.

"Speaking of not holding back, as soon as we get back from Crocus, we should have a brawl, Erza!" exclaimed Natsu, ready to tussle.

Erza paused.

"Sure thing, Natsu. But as you said, I won't go easy." she agreed.

"Wouldn't dream of it!" grinned Natsu, fire in his eyes.

"Count me in, too!" said Gray.

"I'll fight too 'cause I'm a *real* man!" yelled Elfman. He was talking family matters with Mirajane and Lisanna, both giggling from behind

"Don't flatter yourself, muscleman." said Gajeel, coldly.

"Shut up, metalhead!" retorted Elfman.

"Come at me, you freak." replied Gajeel.

Elfman did as instructed and tackle Gajeel side on.

"Hey, don't leave me outta this!" yelled Natsu, joining the fray.

"You guys need to chill out! Ice Make Lance!" Gray yelled as a long spear shot out of his hands.

"I'll kick your ass even harder for making that dumb pun!" yelled Gajeel.

Erza set aside her plate o' cake and rolled up her sleeves, ready to fight "Now now, you boys. Don't make a mess of the banquet hall with this squabble.

Why don't we take this outside?"

"I guess we don't have to wait until Magnolia after all!" said Natsu, happy as ever.

Once all members of the fight had joined, the rumbling tumbleweed of clashing fists somehow managed to find its way out the grand doors of the hall.

The doors burst open and the brawl burst out. Problem is, the guild of Sabertooth were right outside said doors. Natsu tripped and fell, causing a domino

effect for the rest of the remaining fighters. Once every member had cllapsed, they each opened their eyes to see Sabertooth staring at them.

Each member of Sabertooth had their own reaction to such a sight right before them. To recall a few, Sting had his eyes on Natsu, laughing histerically.

Yukino was looking at Lucy and gave a small giggle. Minerva, Rufus and Orga observed them all. Rufus had a small hint of annoyance in his look, seeing

as his path had been ever so rudely blocked. Orga, on the otherhand, joined Sting on floor and started to laugh. While Minerva gave a warm smile.

This is fun and all, but our story focuses not on the mishappenings of Fairy Tail, but on a solemn but discretely lonely shadow Dragon Slayer and a

wonderfully skilled yet hiddenly hurt Swordswoman. Both named Rogue and Kagura respectively. Both needing a hint of love in their life...

Authors Note: Apologies for the weird spacing. This will appear in the next few chapters as well. Reasoning for this is I wrote the draft in note pad, so to avoid a chapter with a horizontal scroll bar, I made the script fit. Anyways, tell me what you think so far? This is my first story so take that into account. See ya'll in the next chapter!