Ouija board

This is a true story and it happened when I was four. I'm 16 and my mother just NOW tells me. I had an older sister named Eliza, she was 13 at the time, so today she would be 25 years old.

Anyway, when I was 4, my sister Eliza had a sleepover with four of her friends. The day before, Eliza had bought an Ouija Board. They all were having a splendid time until Eliza pulled out the Ouija Board. It was all fun and games until one of Eliza's friend asked the Ouija Board a question.

Christy- Do you know the Devil?

Ghost- I AM THE DEVIL!

Christy- Prove it!

Devil - ARE YOU SURE?

Christy- Yes!

Devil- ELIZA, KEEP A GOOD EYE ON YOUR SISTER...DON'T WANT HER TO GET HURT NOW DO WE?

Eliza- Leave her ALONE!

Devil- POOR POOR HELPLESS BABY MARGIE!HAHAHA

Eliza ran from her room and into mine only to find me floating in the air with my back arched just like I was doing a back bend. Eliza started sobbing and shouted at the devil, "TAKE ME INSTEAD!" Laughter filled throughout the house and the Devil said, "IF YOU SAY SO!" That was the last time anyone ever saw my sister.

My sister's friends grabbed me and ran into my parents room and told them what happened. We were all put into a mental hospital but I was only in there for two months. They studied me while I was there and while doing so, they found a scar on my back. It is still on me and if you look closely, it says "666".