I'm Real (i'm back)

I was getting fabulous and encouraging comment from you guys and felt I should continue if you guys don't mine. I'm going to try publish more stories. And thanks a lot for the votes and 30k reads. Ok let me start with the story already.
•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•

Boom DRAG DRAG Boom DRAG DRAG

My name is Sally Hoursman, And I do not believe in ghost, zombies etc. It was all just a bunch of lies. I was at my friends house watching scary movies, and I wasn't scared at all. Its all the same thing. The main character always dies in the end. As I walk back home in the cold quiet darkness, I hear sticks break behind me. But of course im not going to look back. There was obviously no one there.

A block away from my house and I feel something watching me. I look at my watch and it say 11:57pm. I laugh it off and keep walking.

Soon, the feeling of being stalked gets the best of me. I look behind me and there is a man grinning ear to ear. Dressed all in black. He was walking towards me.

I believe he hurt his leg because he was limping. He let out a crazy groan. "I'm real," he said in a low battered voice. "I'm real, I'm real, I'm real, I'm real." he repeated.

I was freaked out. I walked faster, I could still hear him behind me. He is laughing and groaning.

"REAL! REAL! REAL! REAL! REAL! REAL! REAL! REAL! REAL! REAL! REAL! REAL!"

I broke into a run. Thank god my apartment isn't far away. I ran up the steps, shoved my hand in my purse for my keys. I quickly checked if he followed me up the apartment.

I sighed when I realise he didn't and finally found my keys. Opened the door, turned on the lights and went upstairs to my bedroom to sleep.

I closed my door and turned off my lights in my room. Then went to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of ruffling in my closet. I turned my lamp on and my closet was still closed. "H-hello?" A voice answered "If im not real... where are your arms and legs?"

In a second I looked down and my arms where cut to my shoulder and my leg to my hips, when just a few seconds again it was still there.

"IM REAL!"

I fell out of my bed and tried to move, screaming in pain.

Boom DRAG DRAG boom DRAG DRAG

I stopped moving and fell slowly into my death thinking...

My name is Sally Hoursman, and I don't believe in ghost.