Them...

This girl, Kelly, loved to collect porcelain dolls. She had them surrounding her in her bedroom. One night she awoke, startled to find her dolls looking straight at her. Kelly shook it off and went back to sleep. She awoke again shortly and after to find her dolls had moved a bit closer to her bed. Scared, she pulled the covers over her head. She heard a childish laughter and decided to take a peak out of her covers. The dolls had moved closer to her bed. She went back to sleep after staring at her dolls. She was once again awoken and noticed her dolls had moved another step closer. Terrified, she collected all of her dolls and put them in her wardrobe. She ran back to her bed and buried herself further beneath her covers. minutes later she heard a faint voice say: "One step, two step, three step, four. I was in your wardrobe and now I'm on your floor!". truly petrified by now, Kelly lied stone still in her bed. Moments later she heard the same but were being whispered into her ear. She pulled back the covers to reveal a doll with a shining silver knife in it's hand.

In the next room, Kely's mum heard Kelly scream. She rushed into her room to find Kelly dead, surrounded by her dolls.