Jimin:
" woah... how do you know my name..? " and he suddenly ran towards the boys and shout.

Jimin:
" heyy hyungs!! This is a first time a girl in here and know my name without me telling her !! " as he keep jumping around like a little kid.

Namjoon:
" hey .. cant you calm your ass down.. "

Yoongi:
" Who bring her here.. ? And I never see her before..? Why is a girl here ? "

Wait.. what just happen..? They dont know who am I ..? And what is that mean..? They never seen a girl before..? What on earth...?

Jin:
" I brought her here.. she looked sick " as he stop looking at the painting and walk towards me.

Hoseok:
" I didnt expect you bring such a beautiful girl here.. " as he smiled while taehyung smirked looking at me.

Taehyung:
" hey so whats your name ? Little girl ? " as he walk towards me.

Did they lose some jams ..? They seriously dont know who I am..?
Taehyung about to grab my wrists but his hands got slap away from Jin.

Jin:
" Yeah what is your Name ..? " as push Taehyung away .

All of then start to look at me with a curious glare.

You:
Er..mmm Im y/n..

Taehyung:
" oh.. Its a beautiful name just like you . "

I blushed at his remarks, I should stop being easy. I look at them .. They are the ones I known for so long but what is going on.. ? Why they look like they dont know who I am..?

Jin:
" oh since you introduce yourself , I should introduce myself to you . Im-
He got cut by me.

You:
You are Jin .

Jin:
" wait wh- how do you know my name ..? "

Jimin:
" See I wasnt lying when I said she know my name . Maybe She got superpowers ! " as yoongi suddenly hit jimin neck.

Yoongi:
" tche i dont believe she got superpower , Jimin just stop your crap."

You:
You are Yoongi. The Guy with dimple is Namjoon . And They are Taehyung Jungkook , Hoseok as their mouth wide open being shook.

Taehyung:
" you are really interesting. I cant wait to see you again . "

As suddenly all of them start to walk away from me.. Because the bell rang.

Jin:
" Y/n go back to ur room and never come out of the room okay ? Btw Avoid Taehyung at all cost. " as he about to walk away he stop and went back to me again

Jin:
" Oh come out when you hear the piano sound , we all will be out . " as he grab hold of me and let go walking further away from me..

What is all this about..? I find this atmosphere weird.. is this reality ? Or am i dreaming ? Why jin said avoid tae only at all cost?.. Where am I at now..?

I stand there alone stupidly.. I quickly went back to the same room that I just got out from.

Someone came and knocking on my door. I open it slowly and saw it was Jungkook . Ever since yesterday.. , I really dont want to talk to him or even stay near him..

Jungkook:
" ermm.. hey y/n.. ? " as he took one step closer towards me and hug me out of the sudden.

His hug feels warm to me. He suddenly cried out loud. What th-e he-ck?..
I should be the one whom cry . I push him away harshly.