9. Predator vs. Prey

Start from the beginning

Julia nodded in agreement.  "He seriously scared me."

Deva laughed and stood up to get dressed.

"Wear something casual. The princes want us to meet them outside." Julia shouted as Deva enter the closet. She quickly dressed and made her way to the bathroom as Lacey exited.

Ten minutes later Deva was ready to go. The three girls took their time descending the stair and walking out into the fairly warm outside atmosphere. The clouds were covering the sun but all the same it wasn't too cold. Walking forward Deva noticed from the corner of her eyes Darius engrossed in a deep conversation with a brunette.

Deva tried not to let it bother her but to see him flirting with another girl after they shared a wonderful night not too long ago really struck a nerve for Deva. He had told her one of his secrets and she thought that meant something. She thought that he trusted her and for some reason she thought that also meant he wanted her. How could she be so stupid?

This was a completion; of course he was seeing other girls. She wanted throw something or punch the living daylight out of something for all the mixed feelings that were going on in her head.

The dream she had was a glimpse of what the brother were. Something she let herself forget. How could she possible forget she they weren't ordinary men, they were vampires.

Vampires, she had to scream in her thoughts. It was so easy to forget because of how comfortable they were trying to make her feel; with their sweet talk and openness to truth. How could she forget that deep down they were nothing but bloodsucking leeches? 

She had let herself fall comfortable to them and she knew it had to stop. She didn't want to feel comfortable or anything else around them beside sickened. They were monsters and she was going to have to prove it to herself once and for all.

Marcus cleared his throat and the girls crowded around him. Most of the girls were wearing booty short which made Deva want to gag. Of course these girls were going to show off their assets in hopes that maybe one of the brothers would notice. It sickened her to the core how some girls degrade themselves.

"Hello ladies," the three brothers spoke in unison.

"Hello smexies," Stacy spoke back.

Deva rolled her eyes and stayed close to the back, crossing her arms over her chest. This was going to be so pointless I already know it, she thought to herself.

"Today we thought we'd have a bit of fun with you all," Darius spoke smoothly.

"It doesn't have to be just today. You can have fun with me any day," Red commented winking in Darius' direction.

Deva noticed then that it was really Darius who was getting all the attention from the ladies. Yes they were all over all the brothers but it was Darius who was make a lasting impression on all of them.

"We are going to play a little came called predator vs. prey. It's basically hide and seek but this time you will be playing with vampires." Marcus smirked at the girls.

"Will you be my prey Marcus?" One of the blondes spoke out.

What was will all the comments, Deva wondered. They were never this outspoken before. They must be way too comfortable with the brothers at this point.

"Will you all just shut up so we can get this over with?" Deva blurted out, annoyingly earning a smirk from Lucian.

"To help us out we've invited two of our friends." From within the woods came out two beautiful tall men. Lucian pointed to the blonde one, "This is Mike." He turned to the black haired man with pale blue eyes, "And John."