New boy

Karuku Hachumi👆~~(Doku Hana POV)~~
I awake to a sweet smell, as I turn over to the other side of the bed I see Isamu laying next to me sound asleep. I was startled that he was in my bed...but I see how calm and gentle his face was when he was sleeping. I lay there for awhile watching his sleeping movements.. I realized that I got to close to his face and was now staring at his sleepy eyes.
I reach for his face and is interrupted by his sudden hand grabbing mine.
"What are you doing?"
He asks with a serious tone.
"Oh, well um--"
"Nevermind" he gets up and starts to brush himself off.
I just stare at him
"So wait, Why were you in my bed anyway?"
He then gives me a look
"You were having a nightmare and I heard you crying in your sleep."
I get out of my bed and give him a displeasing look
"So that means you just get in the bed with me?"
He sits down on my arm chair I have in the corner in my room
"Well...it seemed like a good idea since you did stop crying and snuggled up with me."
He gave me a little smirk at the end of his sentence.
I was frustrated on why he had came in the room in the first place...I mean he barely knows me.
"Can you please just get out of my room, NOW!"
I slightly scream at him...he just gets up and I follow him to the door.
"Whatever!"
He says with a annoyed voice.
As he steps out of the door and turns around to look at me, we barley stare at each other cause I furiously slam the door on his face.
I then let out a loud "UGHH!" And turn around and lean my back on the door.
A nightmare? How?
I get up and see the time on the digital clock on my nightstand.
Six twenty-five, I go in at eight.
I get up to take a shower and get dressed, I really need to erase what happened this morning.

After I get out I begin getting dressed and blow-drying my hair.
Its about seven right now and I could already hear the arguments coming from downstairs.
I roll my eyes and finished getting ready by slipping on my shoes.
Walking downstairs the smell of breakfast fills my nose and.
In the dining room was Akuma in an apron and his uniform under.
"Morning Akuma."
I say flatly.
"Oh good morning Doku."
He sets down his utensils and calls everyone down for breakfast.
"How'd you sleep?"
He asks as the boys come down the stairs.
"Fine." I respond.
"Sup Doku." Runo and Nazu say in unison while they thwack me on the head.
"Hey guys."I say.
Isamu, Sukuru, and Anzonee enter the kitchen and all but Isamu avoid eye contact.
What is up with everyone?

Breakfast was pretty awkward...everyone was so silent that you could hear your own chewing.
I was done with this...
"May I be excused?" I simply ask Akuma....since he's kinda the boss of the house hold.
No one besides Akuma...who the question was directed to...even glances at me
"Of course...you don't need to have permission!" Akuma looks at me with an plain face.
I slide my chair back on the wooden floor to allow myself to stand up..."Thank you very much!" I say softly back to Akuma as I grabbed my plate and gently put it in the sink.
I decided today I should do some cleaning in my room..cause it was really stuffy in there.
Once I get into my room I slowly shut the door behind me and go stray to my speaker I had on my dresser and connected it to my iPod.
I started to blast some Paramore and put my hair up into a high messy bun so it wouldn't be so hot as I started to clean.

A few moments pass and I start to straighten my uniform and such. It was seven-eighteen and I had to get to school.
Walking down the stairs everyone is already at the door.
"Come on guys we don't need to be late today."
Akuma says.
The drive to school was quiet and Isamu has taken a few glances at me. He really is acting weird...
When we arrive at campus everyone exits the car leaving me the last one to get out.
A lot of people are crowded around and socializing while I try to keep a low profile.

And as expected a large crowd walks towards me and makes me fumble my steps causing me to fall and scrape my knee.
Nice way to keep a low profile Doku...
"Ugh."
I groan.
"You alright?"
Looking up, a boy with brown hair is standing over me and holding out his hand.
I take it and he pulls me up, I face him and he looks into my eyes.
"Yea, thanks..."
I say.
The bell rings and everyone heads inside. I thank him and walk inside the building, and for some reason I still feel his eyes on me.

In first period I was seated and the professor anounces that we're having a new student.
Ever since elementary I've always liked having new students, not sure why but the thought of having a new kid join our class excited me.
A boy walks in and I reconize him right away.
It was the boy with the beautiful eyes that had helped me up when I had fell.
I guess he had noticed me because he had looked at me and gave me a cute smile. I had returned the smile back and watched as the he stood in front of the class.
The professor began to speak once he had the class's attention "Class!..This is Karuku Hachumi..Please make sure he feels welcomed here in this period." I saw a couple of girls start to drool over him as he made his way to the seat that was next to me. I saw some of those girls glare at me and give me dirty looks. I just ignore them and look straight at the professor as he was doing equations on the board. After a while I feel a tap on my shoulder..I knew it was Karuku but ignored him because I didn't want to start trouble with girls and didn't want to get detention for talking. I guess he realized I wasn't going to answer him after a couple of taps because he stops and dosent bother me again.

The next few hours are boring as hell and it's finally lunch period.
I go to my usually seat with some people in my class and sit my tray down.
My eating is interrupted by a tap on my shoulder.
Already knowing who it is I turn and sure enough it Karuku.
"Hey! Doku right?"
He asks and I nod.
Sitting in front of me he stares at me making me uncomfortable.
"What? There somethin on my face?"
I say and he laughs.
"You're very beautiful."
He says and I nearly choke on my own food. Some of the people sitting down hear this and start whispering and staring.
Great...
"Thanks."
"Do you wanna go somewhere after school or..?"
"Uh I do--"
"Nope, she can't, sorry she's busy."
I'm interrupted by Anzonee and Isamu grabbing my arm and taking me to the courtyard in front.
"What the hell you guys?"
I yell.
"You are too young too date."
Anzonee says.
"Who are you my dad?"
I ask.
"Look Doku he doesn't seem like the right guy to be hanging around with."
Isamu says.
"You know what? I'm getting sick of you guys ruining anything good in my life! I don't care what you have to say!"
I storm off back into the cafeteria and stand in front of Karuku.
"I would love to go out with you." I say.
He smiles and blushes while I write my number and address on a piece of paper.

When I got in the car after school everyone had their eyes on me and their arms crossed.
"What?"
I ask.
"Do not "what?" us Doku, this is unacceptable and Harugi is not going to like hearing about this."
Sukuru says and I roll my eyes.
"You and your stupid hare..."
I mumble.
"Why does it even bother you guys?"
I ask and they all look away.
"We're just, concerned..."
Runo says as Nazu nods.
"Well don't be, I'm not five for God's sake." I say.
I then heard Isamu whisper "Well you sure do act like you are." I gave him the 'TF' look "How do I act like I'm five?!" I partially yell back cause of how angry I was already. He then looks up at me "Because...You are over there fucking crying in your sleep for who knows the fuck why and you go and you act like you your a know it all!" He slightly screams back at me. Every one of sitting in shock but Nazo looks like he is enjoying this fight.
"Well...At least don't go into people's rooms and get into bed with them!!!" I was now yelling at him and he was yelling back at me...
...I was done with fighting so I let out a loud "UGHHHHH" and stepped out of the car that had just stoped in front of the mansion.

I furiously stomp into the large building and slam the door then stomp all the way to my room to slam the door right behind me.
I'm not gonna cry...
A sudden vibration alerts me and a text says that it's Karuku, and when I want him to pick me up.
I give him a time and the pain begins to ease.
This date would actually clear my head from all of this.
Heading to my bathroom I hear a knock at my door.