Meeting the Monori brothers pt. 2

~~(Doku POV)~~
Wh--where am I? The brightness of the sun has my vision blurred. I sit up to view my surroundings. You've got to be kidding me...I'm still in the garden?!
"Morning sleepy head." I let out yet another scream, similar to the one from last night. Wait, what the hell happened last night. Sukuru is sitting above me with his legs crossed and hands holding himself up.
"Why am I still out here?!". I ask.
"I dunno, you just collapsed on the floor, you're really weird you know that?". I collapsed? How is that even possible?
"You know, Harugi didn't appreciate you sleeping in his spot, you best apologize, he controls the weather."
"What? Who's Harugi?"
"Him". I turn to see a small white hare in the grass, he appears to only have one eye.
"A hare? How can he control the weather?" he shrugs his shoulders.
"You tell me." he then strolls off into the rest of the garden, leaving me with Harugi. You can't deny his good looks though, he is weird as hell but I would totally date him. After a deep stare down with the hare I finally get up, I didn't really want to go inside with the assholes but I had to shower and change because after sleeping on the floor you tend to feel filthy. As I was walking to the door a cane out of last night I noticed a big beautiful fountain...I was drawn to it, like it was calling me. I couldn't control myself as I started walking towards it...I was tripping out in my mind cause my body would not stop like I wanted it to. Once I was in front of this mystical fountain I put my hand out to touch the water, as my hand hit the surprising warm water I had a flashback about a beautiful woman with blonde hair just like Sukuru's natural blonde hair. She looks like she is reading a book under a clean white patio. As I look over at the right of her I was what looks like a younger Anzonee, Also reading a book. I predict that that woman was Anzonee's mother...now I know where he gets his interest in books from! Then I heard a little boys giggle and see what looks like a younger Sukuru with a bunch of flowers in his hand running towards the woman reading.
"Look mother! I got some pretty flowers from the garden! They really don't like being picked, you should've heard them scream, it was really cool".
"Sukuru, why did you pick those?". The woman put down her book and got to her feet.
"Well, I got them for you mother".
"You know how I feel about Irises, they were your father's favorite. So why the hell would you pick those?!". Sukuru starts to back away, dropping the purple irises. The woman then grabs the book on the table beside her and throws it harshly at young Sukuru, he drops to the floor and holds his nose which is now full of blood.
"Get up Sukuru, stop crying, you're supposed to be a man, not a baby." Sukuru remains on the floor as his brother comes to his aide, he shoots his mother a glare and helps him to his feet. Such a horrible mother. Once she picks up her book and leaves Sukuru there crying in the floor she heads back to sit next to Anzonee and continues to read. Anzonee looks at his mother "Look mother! I memorized this whole book!" I was wasn't surprised that she ignored him...I could see the look of disappointment on his face, I felt bad that he they had to grow up with such a horrible mother!
"Hey! Dumbass? You listening? Where the hell were you last night?". My mind gets snapped back to reality and I see what I think is Runo standing there with his hands in his pockets.
"I'm not a dumbass and I was in the garden with Sukuru."
"Sukuru? Oh so that's where that weirdo went." I nodded at his comment, remembering the weird night I had with him, he's an interesting boy. Over Runo's shoulder I see another boy, he had black hair and all black. He was staring out into space as if he was in deep thought. He notices me staring at him and turns the other way to go back inside. Runo also notices me staring and a smirk plays across his face.
"So I've seen that you haven't met Isamu, yea he's the mysterious one, there's always one in every "group of brother's cliché", best you stay away from him, he doesn't do well with strangers." I ignore his comment and head towards the house myself. When I walk in the house is empty, and my luggages are missing. I walk up the tall flight of stairs to search for a bathroom and my bags. The halls are full of portraits of the brother's. Through all of this, where the hell are their parents? I haven't seen them the whole time I was here. Except for the flashback of what I thought was Sukuru and Anzonee's mother. I find a big room down the hall and see my luggages on the floor, the room has very beautiful designs and lots of vintage-looking furniture. Im guessing this is my room. I get some clothes out to shower and walk into the fancy bathroom. As I finished wrapping myself in a towel, I walk out of the restroom just to hit a very tall muscular figure. I look up to see the face of the figure and see that it is Nazo. "Oops...I'm sorry I was just getting out of the restroom... an-and I didn't see you!" He looks down at me with a emotionless look.
"Tsk! Just move out of the way flubber!" I just scoot over to the side still shocked at his remark. I didn't get to even look at him...he just went swiftly into the restroom I just showered in and slammed the door shut "Wow...Rude much!!" I say out loud so he could hear me. I walked into my room and locked the door behind me.

After I'm done changing I go downstairs to explore the rest of the place. When I turn a few corners I find the big kitchen, passing through there I see a balcony giving a nice view of Seattle. I then notice a ladder thats leads to the roof. Being my curious self I start climbing, it seems empty, I walk over to a spot that has a good view of the garden and sit down on the edge. A few minutes pass and I'm startled by quick footsteps approaching me.
"What are you doing up here?". I quickly turn to see the boy from earlier, I believe his name was Isamu. I get to my feet to face him, He looks at me completely expressionless.
"Oh um, sorry I just saw the ladder and started climbing and now I'm here..."
"Who are you?".
"I'm Doku Hana, I was sent here to live with you guys". He nods his head and looks me up and down.
"Well uh, I'm gonna go now so I'll see you la--"
"Wait, don't come back up here again, got that?". I nod and start climbing down the ladder. Well, there goes my chance at actually having a friend.
A/N
Again this was written by both of us!!! It's kinda short...we know😁❤️