• 6 •

"So, I'm going to get my apartment back." Jin mutters after finishing his pancake.

"Do you want me to come with?" Namjoon asks, ready to comply with anything Seokjin wants.

"Uh, no?" Seokjin ends with a high pitch, getting both of their plates and starting to wash them.

"I wash dishes, okay? You already made breakfast." Namjoon hurries in an scooches Jin over. Jin huffs. "Also, I'm coming with you. Not to 'toot my own horn' but he was pretty scared of me last time."

"Ah. What a man."

"I'm gonna' be your man soon enough, Jinnie." Namjoon turns around and winks.

"Stop flirting." Jin says, walking up to Namjoon and giving him back hug.

"I'll give you a hug after I'm done with the dishes, go to the livingroom and relax because today is going to be stressful." Namjoon sighs.

Jin buries his head in Namjoon's neck. (Now would probably be a good time to say that Namjoon sleeps shirtless, and well, he hasn't put on a shirt just yet.) "I'm not stressed with you're around, though." Jin mutters against his skin.

"Okay, I'm done. I'll put on some normal clothes since pyjama pants aren't really intimidating." Namjoon huffs as Jin doesn't let him past.

"Jin I swear. You're an actual child." Namjoon says faking annoyance. In an attempt to get Seokjin to stop back hugging him, he reaches down to the back of Jin's thighs and pats them. As you can imagine, this ends up in an unwanted piggy back ride.

"Dude you need to eat more, you're lighter than I thought." Namjoon mentions as he walks to his room, surprisingly he has a large home and Jin didn't have time to think of it when he first came in or in the morning, his interest was the food.

"Have you noticed how much I eat? I can't help it." Jin replies, as Namjoon starts to put him down. "I don't want to." Jin says, reffering to the piggy back ride.

"Jinnie, if you get off I'll give you a piggy back ride to my car." Namjoon tries to reason as Seokjin pouts. Namjoon feels down just by looking at Seokjin pout, he didn't want to cause the boy any discomfort since he's been through so much already.

He cuts the little pout off with a kiss that makes Seokjin blush.

"I'm going to change, so wait outside or something." Namjoon states, quickly walking into his walk in closet.

Seokjin just shrugs and decides to explore the backyard. When he finally makes it outside after taking a small moment to get a poptart from the cupboard and eat it on his way to the yard, he feels immediately engulfed by the sunlight and walks over to a bunch of flowers he didn't know the name of.

He takes out his camera and snaps a few pictures at an angle. He walks to the swing Namjoon had for no apparent reason, other than to probably have fun or let go. He sits and chews on his poptart, munching away quietly while looking around curiously. A butterfly passes by, spooking him in the process, but he then relaxes to enjoy the beauty of the butterfly.

Things like this made himself feel pure, after a long day, feeling mad, or getting yelled at for no reason other than just placing the groceries down loudly.

"It's a monarch." Namjoon's voice emerges from the backround. Jin feels a pair of hands hold the side of his face and a pair of lips press on the top of his head. He closes his eyes and leans into Namjoon's touch.

"I know, it's the most commonly known butterfly." Jin sassily remarks, his eye brows slightly lifting for emphasis.

"Anyways-" Namjoon cuts off, "we should get going, give me the address and I'll drive."

-

BLOOP BLOP I NEED TO STOP BECAUSE THE REST OF THEIR QUEST WONT BE NICE SO DONT BE A GUEST AND why am i rhyming

°foreshadowinnnngggg°°°°°