•5•

The next morning, Jin woke up to make Namjoon breakfast since it was all he could do at the moment.

-

"The hell is this?" Namjoon questions as he walks into the kitchen, scratching his fluffed up hair and his nose red from it being cold outside of the covers.

"You have an apron?" Jin asks with a small giggle, which Namjoon found adorable because he still had his hair messy and sleepy eyes. "Indeed, I tried cooking a while back but as you can see on that wall," Namjoon pauses to point at the smoke imprinted wall, it was small but yet visible. "I failed."

Jin mentally awed at that simple story. "Come here." Jin motions, Namjoon complies and scoots next to Jin smiling awkwardly at their shoulders touching.

"See the bubbles?" Namjoon nods. "You flip the pancake over when the top starts to bubble." Jin flips it over like an actual professional. After chatting for about five minutes, Jin decides it's time to take the pancake off the pan.

"It's perfect." Namjoons eyes light up like he has found gold. "Eureka." Jin mutters with a lopsided smile. "Shut up."

"Your turn." Jin states, handing the batter to Namjoon.

Jin sits back on a chair as Namjoon mutters to himself quietly. "Thick but not too thin amount of batter...wait..bubbles!- ah okay, flip? Okay, okay cool. Flip- again- yes. Take it off of the pan.. done! Oh my god I did it, I didn't burn anything either!"

"Jin come here. I did it!" Namjoon excitedly says. Jin saunters over to the counter and pokes the pancake. "Yes. You made a pancake. Congrats." Jin smiles cheekily at the other boy. Before he knew it, he was caught in a hug.

"Thanks for teaching me." Namjoon smiles and turns back to his pancake before pouring a large amount of maple syrup over it, therefore drowning the pancake.

"You're cute." Jin says lowly to himself, little knowledge that Namjoon himself heard the little praise. He unwillingly blushes. Before walking past Seokjin he gives him a light peck on the cheek. Jin turns into an absolute tomato and stutters. "Namjoon!" He yells.

"Seokjin!" Namjoon replies.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

"For making me blush, dumbass!" Namjoon retorts, sticking a piece of pancake into his mouth and thoroughly chewing. "Damn this is fucking delicious." He whispers to himself.

"Why the hell would you blush?"

"Because, you're also fucking cute!"

Namjoon rolls his eyes as Jin rambles on about how he had no warning and made him look like an idiot. He quickly gets up, walks over to Jin and gently puts his right hand on Seokjin's cheek, his left on the back of his neck, and brings him in for a kiss filled with way more emotion than intended for the both of them.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

"First of all, stop cursing. It doesn't suit you. Second, because I like you!"

"N-" Seokjin starts to ramble once again before being cut off by Namjoon.

"I wasn't done! And...Seokjin will you go on a date with me?" Namjoon holds his breath and closes his eyes in the anticipation. He feels a soft pair of lips press on his own for a second and opens his eyes once Seokjin pulls back.

"Yes."

"Ah, aight'." Namjoon says once he feels cool enough.

"Namjoon I don't date fuckboys." Jin's eyes open before getting the gist.

Jin lets out a loud laugh.

"Can I laugh?" Namjoon cautiously asks.

"Yes." Jin says between wind-shield-like-laughs. Namjoon follows up with a soft wheeze, turning into a series of wheezes.

No one has ever made him laugh this much until now.

--
If you got it- its a fucked up joke.

• PHOTO OPS •On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara