Confusion

Okay, so first things first ... whenever Jack is speaking to Bane the guardians cannot hear him and that looks like : this

_________________________________

Bane cracked his eyes open only to be met with a blinding white glare. So, he quickly shut his eyes, and attempted to sit up and look around.  As Bane tried to sit up, a strange clink sounded from somewhere near his wrist. Bane heard feet shuffling and muffled voices before he was shoved roughly back down onto his bed. 

"Jack ... er, Bane? You can open your eyes now." North's Russian accent said from above the cot.

Bane opened his eyes slightly, expecting to be met with the same blinding light. When he found North had moved the light elsewhere, Bane fully opened his mismatched eyes. 

A gasp sounded from somewhere in the corner.

"Ah. The little bugger's gone and gotten himself a golden eye, has he?" A familiar Australian voice said from the same corner.

Bane tried once again to sit up, but found himself met with the same restraints on his pale wrists. So instead, Bane swiveled his head around the room to get a good look around. Bane's eyes scanned the room until they reached the corner with the Australian voice. Bane had to stifle a fit of laughter at what he saw in that dark corner. 

In the corner stood a slightly shadowed, fur-less Bunnymund. He was sporting a head full of silver hair, and a dark grey suit. He was leaning slightly against the wall when he noticed Bane staring at him.

"What? You got anything to say, frostbite?" Bunny said angrily.

Bane chuckled and looked to North for assistance.

"Bunny, Bunny. Let's not loose our heads here. We don't even know if it's really Jack." North stated wisely.

"Well, well. Um... Make him talk! If he's got the scratchy, scary voice it's not Jack. Does that help?" Tooth rambled excitedly from her place in the room. 

"Actually, that is not bad idea." North pondered, "Jack, Bane ... At what location did you become Jack Frost?" 

Can you sound like me? Jack asked

No, I don't think so ... Have you heard me? Bane retorted 

True ... Tell them that you're not me .. maybe that'll help?

I'll give it a shot

"Although I do know the answer to that question, I do not think I'm the person you are looking for." Bane rasped formally. 

"Wow, 'e really does sound like a walking dictionary." Bunny joked.

"What have you done with Jack?" North demanded. 

Bane cowered back against the edge of the cot, as far as his restraints would allow. Having finally figured out how to set upright, Bane tilted his head to the side and looked desperately out the icy window.

Jack, what do I do? Bane  asked  desperately.

Uh, I don't know give me a second. Jack said while deep in thought.

I don't think I have a second.

Ah, I got it! Julkaisu!  Jack said calmly as he felt himself regain control of his limbs.

"Wow, somebody seriously needs a breath mint."Jack joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Jack!" Tooth gushed while gliding towards him. 

"Whoa, whoa. Not too tight there." Jack said nervously.

"Is Bane gone?" North asked critically.

"No, I'm helping him." Jack answered.

At this moment a plump man walking into the room wearing a suit of solid gold. His hair was brown with golden highlights, and he hovered a few inches from the ground. 

"Sandy!" Jack said happily.

The plump little man gave him a salute in return before pointing to the faces of two very confused guardians. 

"What do you mean you're helping him?" Tooth asked outrageously. 

"He said he'd help me defeat Pitch." Jack answered with confidence. 

"But Jack, he could've just said that to trick you. So that he could have complete control of your body." North said with a slight edge in his voice.

"I trust him. Don't you see, Pitch has been controlling my life from the very beginning ... And now I have a way to get revenge." Jack stated fiercely.

"I'm not so sure about this mate." Bunny spoke genuinely. 

"Whatever, you guys can help me or not ... Either way, I'm taking down Pitch with the help of Bane." Jack shouted angrily. 

Julkaisu. Bane said quietly.

Jack allowed Bane to control his body once again. The guardians watched as the winter spirit shivered, and seemed to zone out before coming back to reality.

Bane looked at each guardian in turn through his frosty bangs. 

"I'm asking you to trust me." Bane rasped innocently. 

All the guardians were shocked to hear Bane's voice without Jack trying desperately to regain control. As three of the guardians continued to gape at the winter spirit sitting on a cot in the center of the room, Bunny stepped forward to eye Bane cautiously. 

"Prove that we can trust you." Bunny said plainly. 

Whew! 800 words ... I'm on a roll!