Rogues

Brookes P.O.V
I'm home I said. As soon as I said that Ava walked in and said how was work. I replied great. As I walked over to the fridge and grabbed the leftover pizza. She said did you hear the king is looking for his mate. No I replied. Yeah he's going to all 20 packs. At least he's not coming here. That's were .... RING .......RING....RING.... I quickly grabbed the phone and said hello. A man replied asking if Miss king and Miss Kylie are there. I said yes I'm miss king but I can give you to miss Kylie if you want. Which soon after that he quickly replied no I need to speak to you . I replied slowly saying what do you need. He replied The alpha is coming and since were rogues we need to prepare. His words were fast but he gave no sign of worrying about it. Before I could say anything he continued by saying which means stay inside and keep all lights off. After he said that he hung up. Ugh I sighed. Then ava laughed and asked what's wrong. I replied by saying we need to do usual procedure for when the Alpha comes. Oh she said. Then she said what I was going to say is that he's coming here to look for his mate in 2 days time. GREAT I replied sarcasticly.  After about half an hour we went to visit Asher our best friend.

Zane's P.O.V
I was just about to walk into Full moon  territory  when I smelled the most amazing scent of roses and raspberries. Then I knew my mate was here. As soon as I smelt that Ryan my Beta smelled his mate to. Ryan just told me that he in formed Asher that we were going into his territory. When I walked over  to there pack house which was only a 5 minute run for me as soon as we got there the smell started to fade which means my mate was leaving. As soon as I noticed that Asher had walked out and he reeked of my mates scent. Is anyone leaving that I should know about I asked Asher. He said probably not I sent them away because it was the best for them. I wondered what he meant by that. When I looked over there was the biggest female wolf I had seen in ages. She had a brownish reddish fur coat and started to take of . I growled  at her telling her to stop when another wolf came out with brownish blackish coat they both took of running. A soon as they took of running so did I. I had an easy time catching up with the smaller she wolf. Ryan was right behind me and made her shift.   After that I took of running  after the bigger she wolf.  I could tell she was  around 18 years old maybe 17 or 16  definitely not any older. As soon as she looked back she stopped and took off a different direction that's when I lost her and my wolf became extremely angry. That's when I knew she was mate and had masked her scent. As soon as I lost her I walked  over to Ryan and  there stood a girl with black hair with red streaks and she looked really pretty I'm not going to lie. She stood there smiling. As she looked up at me  and said she lost you didn't she. I sighed and asked her her name and she replied Abigal. And your friends name  But before she could answer  I heard a beautiful voice say Aubrey and turned around to see a gorgeous blonde haired green eyed girl wearing the sexiest dress ever. I just kept staring at here as thoughts go through my mind.

I give  her the best smile I have and began to walk over when me and my Beta are swarmed by girls wearing to much makeup

I give  her the best smile I have and began to walk over when me and my Beta are swarmed by girls wearing to much makeup. During this Time I try to get them off me but it didn't work.

Brookes P.O.V  

As soon as the Alpha got crowded by girls Asher winked at us and we took off.  Me and Ava talked through the mindlink and the first thing she said was I can't believe he fell for those fake names Aubrey and  Abigail I replied smirking as we walked . These high heels and dress are killing me I told Ava but she replied saying you look super hot in that dress. I have to admit I do.

Please comment and vote tell me what you think of the story 😃😃😃