5

Niall. Horan.

I stared at him in awe, looking like a freak but I can't help it. He looked at me kind of funny.

"Um, hey there. I was just coming to see what all was in the break room. I am Niall. What's your name?" He asked sweetly. Oh God.

"Uh, I-I, um.." I had no idea what to say. What was my name? All my sense completely left my mind. Before either of us could say anything else, Hollin walked in and saved the day.

"Sorry Ellia, the bathroom was so far away- oh, hey Niall!" Hollin said happily, giving Niall a hug. Wait. what?

"Hey there Hollin. I was coming to check out the break room and found your lovely friend in here. So your name is Ellia, huh? That's unique, I love it." He complimented me. I still stood there, staring at him.

"Uh, yeah... Thanks so much, Niall. Sorry I'm being so weird I was just not expecting to see someone so famous here today.. You two know each other?" I asked curiously.

"Oh yeah, Hollin and I go way back." They both laughed.

"Yeah sort of, he's been coming here since he went solo. I didn't know you were a fan Ellia, I would have introduced you earlier!" Hollin exclaimed.

We talked for a bit until Niall decided he needed to go back to record for his latest album. He told me that one day, Hollin would have to show me his recording room and let me listen to some of his songs. The sound of his voice made my heart flutter.

"So, uh, Ellia, since you will be in LA for a bit I was wondering if you'd give me your number so we could hang out sometime?" He asked as he nervously scratched the back of his head. WHAT.

"Uh yeah sure, that'd be awesome." I could tell my cheeks were insanely red and my voice was shaking but whatever. Niall freaking Horan just asked for my number.

"Alright well I'm going to go now, I'll talk to you girls later, alright?" Niall says with a big smile after I gave him my number.

"Sounds good. See you later Niall!" Hollin said, giving him a hug.

He told her goodbye and turned to me. "I'll text you later, will that be alright?"

I nervously nodded my head. "Yeah, sure. Bye Niall." I said with a smile.

And with that, he walked out.

"Did that just happen?" I asked with my eyes wide. Hollin began to laugh.

"Oh, honey, if that's how you're going to act around celebrities then we have a problem." 

I just met Niall Horan. To top it all off, he asked me for my number. Is this all just a dream?

Hollin and I exited the building and walked back to our apartment. It was about a 20 minute walk, but I definitely needed the exercise. We continued to talk about the extremely handsome Niall Horan and how I just met him. I still can't believe it. Hollin met Niall the day he began going to the studio here and said he's very kind and playful. I asked her if they liked each other, then she laughed in my face telling me "no way". She apparently had a thing with this guy she grew up with that she said I needed to meet one day. When we made it back to the apartment, I decided to take a nap after my long yet exciting morning.

*2 hours later*

I woke up from my nap to a text from a random number.

"Hey Ellia, its me Niall. I know we just saw each other lol but I wanted to go ahead and text you so you would have my number in case you needed me. :)"

My heart stopped. He is already texting me? What a cutie.

"Hey Niall! Nice to hear from you, it was a pleasure meeting you today. Sorry I acted like an idiot.."

The suspense was killing me. As I texted Niall, I began thinking of Blake. He hadn't texted me ever since he broke up with me, which hurt me. I know that we broke up and everything but I expected at least a text asking if I was doing alright or asking for me to take him back or something.

I guess some things just aren't meant to be.

----------------------------------------------------

Yayyyyyy she met Niall! If I met Niall I would probably fall on the floor and die.

I'm sorry it's a little boring and I am trying to think of what I want to happen next, but I am a girl and I enjoy drama so you can expect a lot of drama in this story :) Thanks to everyone who reads this (Only a couple people have but I am still grateful). Thanks so much!