Carl Grimes imagine

Carl Grimes Imagine

You walked around the house looking for any kind of food that was edible. You turned a corner and ran right into something. When you looked up you saw that it was Carl, "You scared the hell out of me." you said putting your hand on your chest.

"Sorry. I didn't find anything up stairs so I came down to see if you found anything" Carl told you.

"I didn't find much, just a box of granola bars and a bottle of water" you told him.

"Let's get going then. There's not much here anyways". You both head out of the house and go to the house next door. When you get into the house you head up stairs to look for stuff. You walk into one of the bedrooms which looks like a teenage boys room. You walk over to a closed door and slowly open it to make sure nothing was in it. While your opening the door a hand come out and grabs you by the hair. You fall on the ground with the walker on top of you with it's hand around your hair. You struggle to get out from under the rotting human but have no luck.

You know that you won't get out alive without Carl helping so you do the only thing you can think of "CARL" you scream.

You struggle more with the walker on top of you and scream for Carl again "CARL". You hear fast foot steps running up the stairs. The door flings open and Carl runs in. He runs over to you and pulls the walker off of you. You get up off the floor right when Carl shoots the walker in the head.

He turns around and instantly hugs you "are you ok" he ask pulling away from the hug.

He looks at your arms and all over your body "did you get hurt. Did it scratch or bite you. Are you ok" he asks is voice sounding a bit worried.

"I'm fine no scratches nothing, just a little scared" you tell him.

"Thank god" he says pulling you into another hug.

"Carl, why are you so huggy all of a sudden?" you ask.

He pulls away and looks at you "I was just worried that's all" he says looking at the ground.

You look at him smirking "Carl, really why. I understand you were worried but you are supper huggy" you say chuckling a little. He looks at you then puts his hands on your cheeks and pulls you in kissing you. When you pull away you smile and kiss him again.

"I guess I understand now" you say chuckling. He smiles at you and grabs your hand leading you down stairs to look for more supplies.