Crude Akainu

You tighten your hold on Kizaru’s coat and made your way to the bathhouse, ignoring the people gawking at you, they had their chance. All the while on your stroll there, you couldn’t help but wonder what Kizaru had planned for you, he did go in the opposite direction looking pretty excited, so excited so that he forgot to tuck himself back into his pants, which was quite the humorous thought. It was about half way to the bathhouse that the stares of others started to get to you, your face becoming flustered, some of the people staring were present in watching you public love making. You quickened your pace and quickly, yet quietly entered the bathhouse. It was empty so you were able to relax, removing his coat and setting it aside then heading to a shower to start washing yourself a bit. A little while into your wash, after rinsing the shampoo from your hair, the door creeked open. You looked to see the three marine admirals standing next to one another with only towels covering their waists. They made their way to a stool and sat beside each other, Akainu looking like his normal displeased self, Kizaru with an excited smile and Fujitora looking as zen as usual. “I can’t believe you convinced me to do this to do this Borsalino,” Akainu scoffed. “Oooh~ lighten up Sakazuki~ Kizaru himmed in excitement.

Washing the last of the shampoo from your hair, under the cover of water, your face turned bright red and your nose started to bleed, ‘w-whoa~!’ Akainu looked up and down the back of your body, looking unimpressed, “is this the one you keep blabbing about?” Kizaru nods gushing over you, “yes~ isn’t she wonderful~?” You wash the blood away from your face and turn off the water, you take a deep breath and stroll over to the trio, getting on your hands and knees and bowing at Akainu’s feet, trying to display the upmost respect for the fleet admiral. Kizaru chuckled at that, Akainu raised a brow at you, then poked the top of your head with his big toe, “hey, woman, get up, I was told I was going to be washed.” Your cheeks became flaming hot, nodding obediently, you quickly move to get a container with soapy water and a cloth. You assure the water is warm before starting on Akainu’s foot, letting it rest on your thigh as you work your way up his leg, “thank you for letting me do this sir.” Akainu scoffed displeased about the whole situation, “yeah, yeah, just do what Kizaru said you would woman.” You lean to kiss this tip toes, “so mean, but, I expect nothing less from the man at the head of the marines,” you hum, kissing up his foot, kissing higher up to his thigh, Akainu’s piercing gaze never leaving you. Kizaru watching as well got a hard on, the towel over his waist looking like a tent.

Your hot breath tickled at his inner thighs, your hands resting on his knees, you bashfully look up at him, meeting his sharp gaze briefly before averting, “m-may I sir?” You ask carefully, tugging at the hem of his towel. “I will allow it,” Akainu states sternly, raising his bottom slightly to allow you to remove the towel. You carefully remove the towel, positioning yourself between his legs, his large, thick, mushroom like member rested between your breasts after removing the towel, “oh my, you’re so big sir. It’s as marvelous as the rest of your body.” His member twitched at the compliment given, “would you expect anything less from a fleet admiral?” He smirked a bit cockily. “Of course not,” you breathe, your fingers delicately glide down from his tip down to his balls, cupping them in your palm and fondling them with your fingers, “I would call you a god, but I know you’ve worked for everything you have, more than any of the gods would have.” Akainu patted your head, his smirk increased, “smart girl.” Fujitora, feeling uncomfortable, went into a meditative state. You leaned into his patting before lowering your head to plant a teasing kiss on his tip, “do tell me if you have any requests or orders for me sir.” Akainu placed a firm hand on your head, “get to sucking,” he ordered. “Yeah~ do that~” Kizaru hums excited, petting his shaft over his towel. Fujitora staying quiet, silencing out the noise in the room. You play cute, giving him a salute, “yes sir,” then proceeded to ease your mouth around his large tip, your tongue circling around it. As you were suckling at Akainu’s tip, you move your bottom to rest on Fujitora’s lap, snapping him out of his meditation.