Wyatt's POV

We made it to room 217 now we just gotta find the correct key. There are like 1000 keys.
   "If this isn't the right key I'm going to bust this door down." Chosen says sticking a key into the door. It fits. And opens the door. Jaeden is standing there and Jack in laying in blood on the floor.
   "What happened to Jack!?" Finn says and runs beside him. Jaeden and Sophia are hugging and I run to Jack. We help Jack onto the bed. He's covered in cuts. Deep cuts! We get water and rip off a piece of my shirt and use it as a rag and clean Jack's cuts.
   "Okay, we gotta get out of here. This guy is dangerous he full on tried to kill Jack." Jaeden says
   "I agree." I say,  we all head for the door. Once we get out into the hallway we run. We run over a few people before making it out the door. We keep running. And running. And running until we get to Jack's house. Police and people surrounded the apartments. Everyone turns and looks at us. We probably look pretty bad. Jack coverdd in deep cuts, Jaeden covered in sewage mud, Sophia covered in blood, and I was covered in blood from Sophia. I see my mom running at me. She tackles me with hugs and kisses. Everyone else's parents run toward us too.
   "Where have you kids been!" Mrs. Lillis says
  "I'd rather not talk about it." Sophia says.
  "Can we just get showers and sleep for right now?" I ask
   "Of course you can, but tomorrow you kids tell the police everything." Mrs. Lieberher says
   We all agree and go home.