Wyatt's POV

I had no plan on how to get rid of the guy in the room. But I remembered something. I know how to make people fall asleep. I pinched the dude's neck and he was out. I walk around the room and to the chair.
"Sophia!" I say
"Wyatt!!" She started crying
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"I'm fine."
I take out my phone and text Finn the room number so they can climb in the window (we're on the first floor).
I try to get the strappy things off Sophia. I release her ankles then a knock on the window almost makes me jump out of my skin. I look and it was Finn, Jeremy, and Chosen. I open the window and they climb in. We all work together to release Sophia from the straps and get her on her feet in about two minutes. She tackles all of us with hugs.
"Where is Jack an Jae?" Finn asks
"I expected them to be in a room with you." I tell Sophia she shakes her head.
"N-No I've seen them though I don't know where they are. I'm sorry." Sophia says
   "No, it's not your fault." I say and bring Sophia into a hug. She starts to cry. My shirt is soaked with tears and some of that blood that was poored on her, but I didn't care.
   Chosen,  Finn, and Jeremy join and we just sit like that feeling safe for once. It's like nothing could hurt us while we're like this.

Sweet paragraph 😂😂