Sophia's POV

"Don't come near me you son of a bitch." We lost service that's the last thing we heard.
"Their in trouble. We gotta find them!" I say walking toward my clothes, the boys were staring at me. "Little privacy please?"
They turn around and I get dressed. I walk back to them.
"How are we supposed to find them? We have no clue where they are." Chosen asks
"Wait, Sophia you said that you saw them on that TV?" Wyatt asks and I nod
"Then, maybe this unconscious guy over here has a remote." Wyatt says walking toward him and checking his pockets. He looks in his hoodue and sure enough there was a remote. He clicked the 'ON' button and the TV flickered on. A room came on the screen. In this room we saw Jaeden, but not Jack. Jaeden was sitting in the corner with his hands through his hair. He had blisters around his wrists. He looks up and sees us. He jumps up and runs to the TV.
"Jaeden! Where are you?" Finn asks
Jaeden I guess said 'what' we couldn't hear him.
Wyatt looks at the remote and clicks a few buttons. "There, maybe he can hear us now."
"Jae, can you hear us?" Jeremy asks
"Yea."
"Where are you?" Chosen asks
"I-I don't know, but I hate it." Jae says
"Do you know your room number?" Jeremy asks
Jaeden shakes his head
"Where's Jack?" Finn asks
"I don't know! This guy came in and knocked Jack out then left." Jaeden says "Guys, I don't know what to do."
"Don't worry we'll find you and Jack." I say
Jaeden nods. "There's a body under the bed." He blurts out.
"A what!" Chosen asks
"A body. Jack fell off earlier and saw it." Jaeden says
"Oh god, Okay Jaeden hang in there we'll find you, you just need to figure out what your room number is." I say
Jaeden nods and tries to open his door. Then looks up.
"There's a number right here. 217." He says
"Okay, that must be your room. We'll be there soon." Jeremy says and the TV flickers off.
They all run out the door as Chosen grabs the keys from the unconscious guy.