Chapter 22

Y/n looked down at Elvira. Weak and Soulless. As she looked down at the corpse, tears ran down her cheeks slowly...
She dropped to the floor, putting her hands on her chest, gripping her clothing as she continued to cry. An overwhelming sadness hit her as she can feel her heartbreak, all the tears she held for so long was pouring out like rain. She wanted to stop. She wanted to help. She wanted happiness.
Deep down she knew the type of person she actually was but was frightened of what could happen when she shows it, 'hiding in the dark is scary' she thought while crying quietly, her soft sobs echoed through the darkness.

Suddenly a light glime caught her eye. She crawled toward Elvira's body, taking a purple gem shard from her hand, She sniffed looking into it seeing her reflection.
Y/n widen her red orbs when she saw her gray skin, long fangs that cut her lips, and bloody horns sticking out of her head. She shakily dropped the shard covering her face as all she saw at that moment was the monster she was.

"What a-am I?"

All she could think about was the bad things while she knew the darkness was soon gonna consume her forever, but she didn't care. Again the person she loved is gone and she believed all of them will go...There's no hope.
Y/n shook as the wind in the cave began to grow, when suddenly the what she thought was the wind, began to grow as a voice quietly whispering in her ear causing her to stay still, as her heart shook while crimson red tears poured.

"Why are you crying my beautiful flower? You'll leave marks on your soft skin..."

Y/n shakily turned around seeing similar ripped, bloody, and colorful clothes. She twitches and took a deep breath as what she saw was Gowther standing above her. His yellow mixed orbs stared into her eyes while sending a smirk towards Y/n. As she was left scared in place, he crouched down to her level, gently cupping her cheek and chuckles.

Y/n' s P.O.V

'No. Stop messing with my feelings! BECAUSE I KNOW THIS ISN'T  REAL!'

"You're correct my darling."

I snapped out of my thoughts, standing up and pushing him away from me with a shove.
"Whoever you are!- p-please tell me why do you want to see me suffer!!"
My heart began to rapidly beat.
"Why did you bring me here?!"
My fangs were going away.
"WHY DID YOU KILL GOWTHER?!"

It felt like a huge weight was lifted off of me, everyday I just wanted someone to care for me and to deserve my love I want to give them.

" Y/n I..."

" Just tell me why..."

He flew towards me in Gowther's body, smiling.
" I wanted to see you again...I wanted to see you happy and with this. I guess it happened."

I growled, grabbing Gowther's collar and pulling him towards me."So this was all just a sick game?! Test me?!"

I turn my hands into fists and growled.

" It was not a game, I wanted to see you happy! I want to continue that, but I don't know if you would be happy with Gowther gone!"

I look at Gowther, remembering those small moments he actually cared for me...Was there for me...
"No, I wouldn't be happy..."

"Y/n this wasn't my intention, I wanted to see you happy but he said there's a price for everything and this was it!"

I look at him.

" Who are you?..."

Third P.O.V

Gowther looked down at Y/n. He throws himself at her hugging her. She struggles to get out but was stopped. His body began to glow brightly. Y/n looked down at him as he changes into a white shirt and white pants. She stood still as he moves away from Y/n.

Y/n covers her mouth. He couldn't be.
Her eyes filled with clear tears this time, Y/n's heartfelt confused and overwhelmed with sadness.

"F-Father?"