Chapter 1

I wake up, dizziness immediately shoots me like a bullet. I open one eye slowly; the light blinds me causing me to turn to the other side. As my head lies on top of the sheets, I quickly notice how comfy the bed under me was. I smile while hugging the sheets.

Guess I died? Screw it I'll find out later...

"You awake?"

I open one eye and I see two pairs of green emerald eyes looking at me. I instantly jump out of the bed letting out a scream. My foot got caught in a tangle from the sheets, causing me to fall backward onto the wooden planked floor. I let out a groan since my elbow took a lot of the impact. 

"Ouch. You okay there sleeping beauty?"

The stranger asked me.
The voice sounded too familiar to me, but I shake it off. I get up swiftly and grab the closest thing to a weapon. I stand up from the floor and point- a spoon?!

"Stay back! Or I'll... gauge your eyes out!"I yelled while pointing my spoon. 

I plaster a serious face. The stranger chuckled and I sweatdropped, but he put his hands up.

"I'm not gonna hurt you."

"I don't know you."

I squint closer at the person in front of me and my eyes widen. My body froze still at the confusion that was screaming in my head. No, it can't be him. But it looks like him...this is crazy...I'm dreaming.

My body began to shake but managed to keep the spoon in my hand. Suddenly the door to the floor room flew open revealing a guy with white hair and fangs on top of a pig. "Help! He wants to eat me!"

No f**king way.

"Yeah, you would make a great ingredient to the soup!" The guy said fighting with the pig when a small flying boy comes in trying to break up the fight. "Stop it you two! You might wake up the girl-"
Not a second later, the boy was pulled into the ball of fights.

My eye twitched as I repeatedly pinched myself, hoping I would wake up already but I keep on wincing every time I pinch. 

This can't be real.
The blonde boy walks towards the fight and stomped the floor, making the whole place rumble. All the eyes were on the blonde boy.

"Can you guys stop for one minute, our guest just woke up?"

They all looked at me. sh**
The pig comes towards me and checks my body, under my arms, legs- everything.

"Did the pervert touch you!?"

"W-what!?" I said shaking my head and clenching my spoon. 

I'm actually here. I'm not dreaming. Some of the sins are in front of me...