7

Next morning I woke up to the smell of vanilla, it was the best smell I know. I silently walked to the kitchen and saw two girls baking. One of them was blonde and the other had brown hair.

"Hi, you must be Harry's sister. I'm Freya and this is Sarah" the blonde one introduced them when she noticed me.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Louise but you can call me Lou" I replied and sat down by the island. "What are you doing here?" I then asked the two girls who I'd never seen before.

"We are baking cupcakes" Sarah replied and showed of the cupcakes that they already had baked.

"I think she meant the apartment. Our boyfriends invited us here. But they are filming a video. Josh is my boyfriend, her boy is Lux" Freya explained.

"Oh, I didn't know any of these guys had girlfriends" I told them.

"That's weird, Lux must've mentioned it sometime" Sarah said and shrugged.

"I don't really talk much to him. Ehm, so Simon have a girlfriend too?" I asked and they shook their heads.

"Nope, he's a single pringle. Why?" Freya smiled widely and I quickly shook my head.

"No reason" I then understood that they must think that I'm crushing on Simon. Oh nah. I don't even like him as a friend. I was just in such a bad position, stupid Simon Minter.

I sat there and chatted with the two first girls I'd met in London. They were really nice and I decided that they could be my friends.

Much later the guys came into the kitchen, Simon, Josh, both Cal's and Harry. Freezy sat down beside me by the island. Harry sat down on my otherside.

"Do you know why the camera wasn't on tonight?" Harry asked me and I shook my head and tried to play calm.

"I've never touched that camera. Also, I've been sleeping" I lied. I was quite good at lying.

"You sure?" he asked and I nodded.

"It's not like I would be back if I actually had sneaked out either Harry" I told him with a glare.

"I'm sure she's not lying Haz" Cal defended me.

"I'm not" I lied again. Wow, lying about lying, I'm on a new level of lying...

"I'm sure it was just me who forgot to turn it on" Lux assured Harry.

"Alright" Harry said and then sat quiet. I did too but I glanced up at Simon every now and then I felt so guilty. He looked so happy and carefree. But I had no choice. Mark had so much proof about what I had done, I couldn't say no. Simon might be happy, but he was a dead man walking.

As people started to leave to do different stuff I stopped Simon. I needed to ask him about this too.

"Do you know a girl called Sophie York?" I asked him. He stiffened and stared at me shocked.

"Why?" he asked, sounding unsure.

"So you do know her. Did you two date or was she just nothinh to you?" I asked, I needed to know if Mark lied.

"How do you know about this?" he asked, still acting alert. Like he was afraid something would jump up behind him.

"Just answer the question. Did you love her or was it just a game?" I replied.

"I-I, why do you even care?" he asked again.

"Just answer the question Simon" I told him strictly.

"I don't love her" he stuttered out. That's all I needed to know that Mark spoke the truth.

"Freaking stupid, you can't do stuff like that to a York" I said under my breath hoping he wouldn't hear.

"Why?" he asked.

"Stop asking questions Simon. You'll learn over time" I replied and then walked away to the balcony where a video was about to be filmed.

Out there stood Lux and talked to the camera explaining what he would do.

"You can help us throw water balloons on him" Cal whispered to me and I shook my head.

"No thanks, but can someone make me company, or call Tobi here or something?" I asked and Cal nodded before following me inside.

Cal took me to my room and then closed the door.
"What did you talk to Simon about?" Cal asked me as he sat down on my bed while I still stood by the door.

"I just asked him about something" I replied without moving. I felt so guilty, Cal was Simon's friend. Cal would cry and I would comfort him about something I did.

"What?" Cal asked me.

"Just about a girl, it's nothing important" I replied.

"A girl? Does Simon even know any girls?" Cal asked and I nodded.

"She's a friend of mine, I asked him if he had her number but he didn't" I lied. I hated to lie to Cal, but if I told anyone about this they could get deadly consequences.

"Why won't you sit down?" Cal asked and moved to the side a bit so I could sit down beside him. I slowly made my way over and sat down. He proceeded to put his arm around my shoulders.

We sat like that for a while, the whole time I couldn't get my mind of what I had promised to do.

"What do you think about Simon?" I suddenly heard myself ask Cal. I'm freaking stupid.

"He's a cool dude, one of my best friends. Why?" Cal replied.

"No reason" I mumbled.

"You aren't thinking about leaving me for him are you?" he asked and I smiled but shook my head before turning to look at him. I was met by his blue eyes that I swore I was drowning in.

"Of course not Cally" I promised and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"So you wouldn't mind to be my actual girlfriend?" he asked me and I smiled.

"Of course I wouldn't" I said, even if it worried me. He would hate me if he really knew me. He would hate me within a month.

"So I can call you my girlfriend now?" he asked and I pretended to think about it, even though I really was. I knew it was a bad idea but if I could call Cal my boyfriend I would, even if it only would last for a short time.

"Only if I can call you my boyfriend" I replied and he smiled big before putting his lips on mine. One month...

After we broke from the kiss I cuddled into Cal's chest. I loved his scent so much.

"But seriously, why were you asking about Simon?" Cal asked me.

"It's not important" I promised and forced a smile to him.