2

As soon the plane had landed Harry handcuffed me again and kept me close to him. He took my bag too, which I guess was nice of him. But, he had packed it so who knew what I had with me... He took me out the airport and we jumped into an uber.
"To the stratford tower thank you" Harry said and the driver drove away.

When we finally came to the building Harry took us to the elevator and pressed on a button.

"I think the Cal's are home, but you never know with them" Harry told me and I nodded before the door opened and Harry took my arm and led me to a door which he locked up before taking me inside.
"I'm home!" he yelled into the apartment before he took out the key to the handcuffs and set me free.
"Welcome home!" shouted a voice back.
"Is Lux home?" Harry asked.
"Yeah I am" this Lux guy replied.
"Come meet our new roommate" Harry shouted to them both and soon two guys came to the lounge.
"Roommate?" the black haired one asked confused.
"This is my sister. She have to stay here for a while, she is under house arrest" Harry told them both.
"Could you not introduce me as your sister, I enjoy having a name more" I spoke angrily making both strangers look at me confused.
"Alright then, this is Louise" Harry said and I rolled my eyes at him.
"And why is she our roommate?" the tall guy asked.
"Because they think living in London with Harry will make me nice" I spat before walking of to the fridge I saw in the kitchen. I opened it and searched for something to eat.
"You have no food. If I have to stay here you will have to go shop some food for me" I demanded and Harry shook his head.
"You can wait for a minute Lou, you did eat on the plane" Harry replied.
"I don't care when I last ate. Give me my freaking food or I might actually hurt you" I said and Harry crossed his arms.
"You are not in charge here" he said.
"Try. Me." I replied and he looked me up and down, like he didn't think I was serious. That's when I jumped on him, trying to hurt him. No one messes with me, especially not about food.

I didn't stop until one of the guys pulled me off Harry.

"Harry just go and get her the food, I'll take her to the guest room" the guy said, was it Cal he said both of them were named?
"Fine, but if something happens with her you call me" Harry demanded.
"I'll call Tobi here to help us as well if that makes you feel better" the other guy promised.
"And Ethan, invite them all" Harry said. Oh, already meeting so many people I know I won't like.
"Just let me go tall guy" I said and struggled more in his grip.
"If you follow me to your room nicely" he replied and I nodded.
"Sure, whatever" I replied and he let go of me. "Better get me some good crisps. You should know my favourite" I told Harry before I followed the tall guy to a room.

"So this will be your room for however long you are staying here" he said and showed me the room, which basically had a bed and an empty desk.
"Nice" I replied and sat down on the bed.
"So, how long will you stay here?" he asked me, still standing at the door. He was ready to leave if he had to. I suppose that's because I had fought Harry two minutes ago.
"A year" I replied and rolled my eyes.
"A year?" he asked surprised.
"Yes a year, it's not like I really want to be here either" I told him.
"Well then, we will know each other well before you leave then I guess" he told me.
"If you're not too scared" I replied and nodded towards the one chair in the room. "I won't fight you" I promised and he nodded slowly before slowly making his way to the chair and sitting down.
"So, how come you are in house arrest?" he asked and I shrugged.
"People don't seem to enjoy criminal people. Probably because I destroyed to school, or because of the graffiti, or the stealing. Maybe the fighting was too much for them" I said, pretending to think back.
"Well, that's messed up" he said and I shrugged.
"Maybe, but there once was a wise guy who said 'If you are going to get in trouble for hitting someone you better hit hard'" I quoted.
"Who was that? Some sort of criminal?" he asked and I laughed.
"Not really. But, it doesn't matter does it?" I asked and then looked at him up and down.
"I'm guessing that you are named Callum" I guessed and he nodded.
"But call me Cal or Freezy" he replied and I nodded.
"Sure Cal. I'm Louise, but call me Lou or Miss Rebel. I'll listen to both" I told him and we shook hands. Then the front door opened.
"We are here" two guys shouted.
"Oh, that's Tobi and Ethan. Want to meet them?" he asked and I looked at him, thinking. There was something about this guy that made me trust him. So I nodded and stood up.
"Sure" I replied and then we walked out to the lounge.