CH 2

Hi guyz...this is gonna be fun....I'm rlly excited for this....

  ×---------×

" I don't wanna fight right now known you always,now none is around for me,but non by is around for me,bin through it al,ups n downs off megotta whole out of what..."uh I suck at singing as I listened the song now or never by halsey.

I sound more worse then a dying cat,sunddenly I her ad a knock at the door..I closed the music and straighted my glasses then walked towards the door,I opened it to reveal mom standing with
Happy look on her face.

"What is it?"I asked I felt irrated and every TIME I st and up for exercise someone interups me!

"Aunt Marley is here!"she said with a excited ook on her face...I ran past mom and into aunts arms I OOVE her...shes bin our best aunt ever...I love her!

"Oh here's my pumpkin,I missed you pumpkin!"she hinged me back she always called me pumpkin Derek my naughty mobster coz he was rlly naughty  and Alex bumblebee

I chuckeld at thinking his funny it was calling Alex bumblebee,
My brother's ere sitting on the sofa with a satisfying look on their faces.once I stood up everybody's eyes were on me.,y aunt scoffed and turned away while Derek holdedback a laugh and axle staring at my body. ..I too a glsncevat myself and Amy cheeks reddened....as I only wore  a long shirt withbpanties shising my bare legs.

I took a glance at Derek who was smirking at me like  an idiot. .I wanted to rip that smirk off his face!

I ran upstairs as fastcss I could ,I wore some ripped jeans and the same shirt and hurried back down

Welling couldn't be more embarrassed then ever....

    ×----------×

So how did u like it. *wiggles eyebrows *

        VOTE N COMMENT I LOVE U GUYZ LOTS OF KISES N HUGS😘😗😗😗