Chapter 1

"I'm gonna come up and beat the shit out of you,you nerd!"
My brother screamed from downstairs,I hate him you know?he's quite mad after my parents divorce my mother works as a nurse and tries her best to earn some money for our living,my oldest no graduated so he cage fights ugh how scary and my other  bro is still with me he's 18 and I'm 17 he goes to my school,he I'd propular as shit!and on the other hand I'm the nerd his name I'd Derek Jones and my oldest brothers name is Alex Jones.

My dad is very rich and has his slutty wife with her daughter Alexis Jones we all are same u know alexia is mtpy age anhd goes to my school she's a slut  too she's the popular girl ever!that bitch

I let out a groan as I walked over to my closet and Took some ripped jeans and a blue T-shirt and got into the hot shower after I quickly made a side braid grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs,my brother stood there with his arms folded as he pointed at the clock I took a glance at the clock 8:12 it said I showed him a wide smile then took an Apple and climbed  I  the car.

×--------×

I greeted my friends at the hall,Melissa and drake,the both had a crush on each other yet they didn't tel each other.Melissa is so pretty with her long brown hair made into a high ponytail
She wore a white dress covering her knees and a pair of black converse with it,she always looked beautiful I wish I was her
"Hey ash"she greeted me "hey Melissa"I replied while I smiled at drake who is handsome as well he has brown hair with tan skin and some matching brown eyes he wore a T shirt with some ripped jeans and a pair of dark converse .

"Which class is yours?"Melissa  asked taking her schedule out of her backpack "ummm...mayby geography yup geography"I smiled broadly at her "mines history ugh why why why!?!?!"she yelled as we chuckled "well see you guys later!"I yelled as I ran over to my class there weren't much seats ,I sat on a seat alone as alexia came and sat next to me as the seats wrre occupied

"Hey ash long time no see,"she said her eyes sparkling in the shade "yeah...umm...I was busy at home...I don't have the time."I awkwardly said tubing the back of my neck.

"Well who cares,by the way I'm having a party at my house on this Saturday,so if you are free you are invited!"she winked and then begin texting someone at  her phone.

"Ummm sure is Derek coming?"I asked why are you being so stupid of course he'll go he's the main party popper!

"Of course he'll go,with his best buddy Andrew radcliff "she said in a duh tone Andrew is the school's badboy and so is my brother they both are best buddies andreaw barely knows me because he us mostly invited to our house whenever he comes i hide up in my room im scared of that BASTARD!

×--------×

GUYZ should I continue.....well I'm coz I love to write stories....

There will be a lot of mystery...

Stayntunned

          Vote...comment..n share

❤❤❤❤❤