PART : 10 FORCED TO PUNISH YOU

Start from the beginning

Then he picked up tape from table and after that he also tapped her mouth. While nandini was looking at him shockingly and he was smirking.

"So this your punishment , you will not  say a  word.. " he chuckled after saying this and then continued "how will you speak now..  , manik manik now say manik.. , see now i shutted your mouth also "he said evily while nandini was looking down.

"And don't dare to remove it or else i will tie you hand also "he warned her  while dangerously coming close to her face and she nodded positively.

"Now get up and prepare dinner for me as i want to eat something made up by my maid hands"he said while holding her hands.

___________________________

"I am sure after this punishment u will surely leave me , i am doing this for you only , i hope i will never get my memory back  , if i will get back my memory then it will become more difficult for me to push you away from me.  I have seen these type of love , first time in these 3 year . I don't know how i was before but now i am a mafia boss and i have to do my job , have to take care of this kingdom and take care of you too. It is very dangerous for you to live with me. I was unaware that in search of my personal maid , i would meet my wife , my love of life . In my new world , there is no space of love and u have to leave me nandini because now i am a mafia . "He thought all this while looking at nandini when she was serving him dinner.

Then he immediately pull her toward himself while holding her dress and made her sit on his lap. Nandini looked at him shockingly while he smirked. And removed the tape from her mouth.

"I am removing this tape because i wants to taste your lips before dinner and remember  a word from your mouth and you are gone.. "he warned her dangerously while taking out cloth from her mouth and now she was looking at him happily as finally he will kiss her lips.

"Before you  go away from me i wanna taste your juicy lips nandini.. , now i can't control myself more.. "he thought while looking into her eyes and then immediately slammed her lips and started kissing her like a hungry animal. Same with nandini , she also responded him equally. Their kiss was clearly showing that how much they were craving for the kiss. Now his hand started pressing her breast and made her moan inside his mouth. Finally after indeed of oxygen he stopped. Both were breathing heavily.

"Remember no word and no moan "he after saying this attacked toward her neck. He started kissing her neck . While nandini bite her lips to stopped her moan. It was very difficult for her but she was not having  any other option and she knew that his manik has became a monster now. When he was kissing her neck , his one hand goes inside her dress and started rubbing in between her thigh and this made the things more difficult for nandini.

"Uhmm.. "she moaned a little when he gave her a love bite on neck and pinched her clit through panty.

"I told u no word.. no moan"He  said angrily and gave a tight slap on her both breast and this made her jump on her place and made her scream. Then he pushed her on floor and got up. Nandini looked at him having a little fear in her eyes. Yes she finally started scaring from monster.

"Now i will show you.. "he said dangerously while unbuttoning his jeans. Then he made her stand  while holding her arm and then pushed her on table.

"Why are you doing this with me , why are you not understanding that you are my manik "she yelled when he was busy in pulling his jeans down. Then he pulled her dress upward and pull down her panty and enter inside her from behind very roughly and made her scream in pain. He held her both  hand at her back and from another hand he shutted her mouth while thrusting her. He was jumping on her.

"Why can't you leave me "his mind and heart were shouting when he was fucking her so brutally. He knew that this is very painful but he forced to do this save her life.

After an  hour he came out of her while nandini tried to catch her breath back lying on table. Parth then made her sit on chair and again put the cloth in her mouth and tapped her mouth while controling his tears. He then left from there.

__________________________

"Jack you know na , now what you have to do , try your best to convince her  "parth ordered jack.

"Boss she is your wife and she loves you , why are you doing this "jack as always tried to make him understand but parth looked at him angrily.

"Jack leave  now and do as i said to you"parth yelled on jack and jack walked out from there.

"Ahaha... "He shouted while punching his hand on mirror and it broke the mirror also and his hand started bleeding. He was looking at mirror having anger in his eyes.

____________________________

Jack came inside nandini room and saw her sitting on couch having tear in her eyes and her mouth was tapped up. He felt bad for his sister. Jack sat beside her and now nandini looked at him having tear in her eyes and next movement she started crying while hugging him. Jack also hugged her back and caressed her head.

"Please nandini go from here , boss will never understand your feeling , he is hearlless , i will help you in running out of this house , now i can't see you suffering more here"jack said while nandini was crying more and more in his arms. She finally broke down seeing his hatred toward her but she was unaware that his hatred was fake.

She tried to show herself strong every time but from inside she was in pain. She had became a very weak person. She was fighting for her love and she only knew how much pain she was going through. Seeing your love treating you like a shit. It is very painful . The pain which can't be even describe in words.

To be continue..

Finally i am done with this story , i mean thinking about theme of story . It is going be a hot , emotional and a most twisted story.

1. so tell me how the part ?

2. What do u think nandini should run away  or now ?

3. How do find parth's punishment ?

4. What do think parth is thinking right ?

5.  Few word for nandini and parth ?

Love Mehak