Kenny x Reader x Craig [Beginning] pt.1

Don't you get nervous from moving into a new neighborhood in a quiet town called South Park. I'm going to be that new kid everyone will be talking about. I'm not sure of myself for fitting in any social groups... starting in my new class and having new friends all over again. I unpacked my things up in my new bedroom. I have no clue on where to put what.

"(Y/n)!!" Cried mom and dad.
"Coming!!" I replied rushing down to the living room.

"We have a small guest! And her name is Ruby Tucker, our next door neighbor! She made us home-made sweets" Chirped my mom, smiling.

I saw the strawberry blonde hair minor whose had a poker face on. She looks down back and up at me.

"Um..." I softly said, she stops and looks straight at my eyes, "thank you for these home-made brownies..."

The girl said nothing but silence until my mom seated her to our dinning table, "come sit Ruby! Don't be shy! You too, (y/n)"

"Welcome! Welcome!" My dad laughed.

My mom asked a bunch of questions about South Park and of course Ruby's personal life.

Mom: "So Ruby, you go to South Park Elementary, how is it?"
Ruby: "hmmm... surprises"
Mom: "surprises?"
Ruby: "...."
Mom: "Well, do you have any siblings?"

Ruby froze and made a disgust facial expression that I never seen on a person before in my life.

Ruby: "ugh! I have this horrible older brother that has no life or so whatever. Hes the same age as her!"

She points at me.

Me: "me-e?!"
Mom: "oh he can't be that bad, whats his name?"
Ruby: "Can't speck of his cursed name!"

My curiosity sparks up.

Mom: "how come?"
Ruby: "fine, his name is Craig-"
???: "Craig Tucker..."

My family and Ruby look out our door, a strange blue boy with a blue hat with a yellow poof on top.