7.Ong Seongwoo~!(Requested^^)

Ok so this imagine was requested by my bestie @VasileiaAmn ^^!!!!! Hope you like it unnie!And for this imagine let's just all imagine Seungwoo being younger.Ok?And sorry for the long wait unnie but as I've already told you the draft that I had ready got deleted so...yeah!Anyway, enjoy~!

 ~(Y/N)'s POV~

-Kids~!Wake up~! I heard my mum shouting for my brother and I to wake up.

-Ne,eomma~! we both said while still lying on our beds.

-Oppa~!I don't wanna stand up~! I told my brother Daniel while rolling all over my bed.(A/N:DANIEL!!!)

-Me neither~! he said doing the same.Yeah we have the same bedroom.And it's not our fault that our beds are cozy ok?I mean,look at these!

And it's not our fault that our beds are cozy ok?I mean,look at these!

Who would want to wake up when he can just sleep in those!But anyway.Since today is the first day of school I have to stand up.I'm actually quite excited!I'll see my friends and,sadly, also some people that I don't really want to but...yeah!So after some more minutes of rolling around I finally stood up and tried to wake my brother also.When he stood up,we both went downstairs to eat.My parents were already sitting on the table eating,We also sat down and started eating our cereals.At that moment,my phone buzzed,meaning that I had a message.As I opened it,I saw that it was from my bestfriend!So I quickly opened it.

cutie_dongsaeng^^:Goodmorning unnie~!

(Y/N/N):Goodmorning dongsaeng!!!

cutie_dongsaeng^^:Ok so,should I come from there to go together to school?

(Y/N/N):Yesss~!!!!

cutie_dongsaeng^^:Ok unnie! I'll be there in 10!See you then!

(Y/N/N):Yey!See you~!

I was sooo happy!I haven't seen her for the past month since she was at her village so...yeah! I really missed her!!!! As I ended my breakfast I took my now empty bowl and put it in the sink.After that I went upstairs to get ready.I had already decided on what to wear since last night.So I wore my clothes and started brushing my hair.

So I wore my clothes and started brushing my hair