You and Me in our Playhouse

You stared at the depressing clown... He looked so... Awful. His hair looked like it hasn't been brushed in days and his face and clothing seemed so dusty.

"Who the hell are you?" you spat.

"Me?" He stepped off your bed and stood in front of you. He was so tall he had to bend over a bit to reach eye level.

"Well, I'm Laughing Jack! Your new friend for life!"

"Friend? Pft. I don't need friends. . . " you say as you roll your eyes. This must be some kind of sick joke.

"Well of course you do, little girl. Else why am I here?"

You looked down.

"I don't know... Why are you here?"

"I'm here because you're pathetic," he said.

"Wow. What a friend," you said.

"You're right. We don't need friends. What exactly do we need..." He stood straight and placed his finger on his chin as if to look like he was thinking. He then places his hand on your cheek.
You shook your head back from his touch. He smelled awful! Like dust and a hint of cat piss.

"You need to shower, you pathetic clown!" you yelled at him.

"Get the hell out of my room! Did someone hire you to make fun of me? I'm not twelve. I don't need your entertainment and I don't need to be made a fool out of... Just leave!" you said as you lay down on your bed facing away from him.

"I wasn't hired. Your sad social life brought me here. And you're right!" he says as he steps closer to you.

"You don't need my entertainment." he straddles your body and turns you over holding your hands above your head.

"I need yours."

You stare up at him in horror. You try to squirm loose, but he was too strong...

"Get the fuck off me, you freak!" you yelled.

"Na, ah ah. Don't you think that's a little harsh to be saying to your friend for life?" he traces your jawline with his finger.

You slowly stopped moving and looked up at him.

"There, girl. If You Don't Like What the kids at school say, then why are you repeating them?" he asks.

"I... Why are you here?"

"I need your company, princess. Come with me on an adventure. Let's run away from this place and join the circus..." he said inching closer to you with each sentence.

"Why would I do that? I don't even know you... For all I know, you could be here to kill me," you said.

"I told you. I'm Laughing Jack. Call me Jack. And you, deary?"

"... (Y/N)."

He smiles revealing his sharp teeth. You're taken aback

"Come with me, (Y/N). Get away from this awful place... What do you say?"

"I say, I think I should get to know you first!"

"Alright.." he lets your arms go, and you bring them down and hug yourself.

"Let us play some games... Imaginary... Pirates? Knights? Hm?" he suggests.

"Let's talk."You said firmly.

"Okay. About what?"

"About you. Why are you here? Are you some freak pervert? Why are you suggesting stupid childish games?"