Chapter 28 - Tour again.

{ 2 months later }

Taylor's POV

My phone was ringing saying someone was calling me. I walked to the drawer with Dylan in my arms sleeping.

"Hello?" I whisper so I won't wake Dylan up.

"Taylor" my managers voice came from the other line. Derek.

"Hey Derek what's up"

"I've got something to tell you and you would probably have to tell the band"

"Okay, what is it?" I said going back to the bed, putting Dylan in the middle of us, while I did that Dylan and Blake cuddle to each other, still sleeping. Aw.

"We'll the band Shatter Glasses are going to Warped tour again in two months with other bands" I jump out of bed making my two boys wake up. Dylan didn't even cry he was looking at me with sleepy eyes. I swear this kid is so calm almost like his dad. Blake just looked at me weirdly.

"Holy shit really?"

"Yeah! You leave to tour in two months the tour will be only for 3 months" by now I had my phone on speaker so Blake could also hear it. When he did he rush to me and stood quite listening to our conversation.

"That's great! But I have a child to take care of you know. I can't just leave him here without someone taking care of him" I had a sad face knowing I had to leave my baby Dylan by him self.

"Psht, don't worry about that Taylor I manage to get a bigger bus so it has at lease 9 bunks and in the back of the bus it has a big room with a king-sized bed, so you can bring him to tour with you guys" I squeal.

"Oh my god! Thank you Derek! I'm looking forward this tour" he laugh.

"No problem well I have to go see you guys in two months" I nodded realizing he can't see me.

"Alright bye and thanks again" he said once again no problem and hung up. I turn to see Blake with a huge grin on his face. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"We're going on tour!" I scream. I made him flinch.

"Yeah we are but you know we are hugging and I can hear you perfectly fine, it wasn't necessary to scream on my ear" I giggle and went up to Dylan. I picked him up and tickle him on his tummy which now cause him to giggle.

"Your coming to tour with mommy" I said, but then I notice Derek never told me who else is coming on tour with us.

"What's wrong" Blake came behind me wrapping his arms on my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Derek said there was some other bands coming too but never told me who was it" I said with a frown.

"Don't worry we'll know when we go to tour." I sigh and nodded and went back to tickle Dylan on his tummy.

I'm so happy I can bring Dylan with me.

Andy's POV

"Your going on tour" my manager Jon said.

"Wow really?"

"Yeah in two months with other bands" what other bands. Could she be? I hope so.

"Mm what other bands are going?" I asked with hope that her band would be there too.

"Sleeping with sirens, Pierce The Veil, Motionless In White, Blood On The Dance Floor, D.R.U.G.S, Asking Alexandria, Falling In Reverse" my face turn sad knowing she wasn't coming.

"Oh and one more band" again my face light it hoping it was hers.

"Who?" I asked enthusiasm in my voice.

"This band called... Shatter Glasses" I literally jump of my couch and started screaming. Hey I haven't seen her in like what? 5 months? Whatever at lease I get to see her perform and see her beautiful face again.

"Hello Andy?"

"Sorry I got a little excited" he sigh.

"I know, I met her, you two went out, you got her pregnant and then stuff happen, but yeah they are coming too, also Dylan her baby, yours too" okay so I know 2 minutes ago I was screaming of joy but now I'm fucking going crazy because my baby is coming with her and I think I'll get to see him again.

"Okay Jon thank you, I'm so looking forwards to this tour" with that I hung up, called the guys, they were happy too, they haven't seen her to 7 months or more.

Can time go by fast?

I'm so happy my Taylor and my baby will be coming.

👾❤👾❤👾❤👾❤👾❤👾❤👾❤👾❤👾❤👾❤👾❤👾❤

WOOP WOOP they're going on tour! Hope you like it! Read my other book! It's Die For You (Andy Biersack)